Not open for further replies.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
fukk no woman aren't logical and they will delete my inflammatory remarks. :smh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:childplease:

Bedroom I'z and Thickums are some of the biggest contributors. Combine that with the men who would also have to deal with an extra mod and yes, it's a wrap. Both male and female sides expressed opinions that made me reconsider. So think as you wish.

And it is a biggie because you seem quite salty over it. But, that's par for the course....
salty nah. just find it a bit silly that you even bothered to dangle it in our faces and then quickly retract it 20 mins later on some "nevermind bytches" type deal. again what makes you the least professional mod imo like i said in that other thread. but like i said no biggie because thankfully there's 3 other very mature mods here. so no not salty at all. no need to be. just voicing my opinions like you love to do. :youngsabo:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
salty nah. just find it a bit silly that you even bothered to dangle it in our faces and then quickly retract it 20 mins later on some "nevermind bytches" type deal. again what makes you the least professional mod imo like i said in that other thread. but like i said no biggie because thankfully there's 3 other very mature mods here. so no not salty at all. no need to be. just voicing my opinions like you love to do. :youngsabo:

Yeah I agree. Seems like Liggins was attention whoring/flexing his power. Stick to your guns faggit and keep it moving.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Take your concerns to the higher ups then but I brought the idea to the table and no one was in outright favor of it besides yourself. I'm not going to force the idea on people if there is overwhelming negativity towards it.

Flexing my power? Really? fukk outta here.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Wallie is to nice ( sorry) Anothergirl doesnt want the responsibility

Give it to Thickums,she has put in her due. I would also recommen Clasygirl but she new

People don't wanna see me as mod, i'll continue to hang around as a poster instead of being labeled " the fat hoe who deleted my posts/thread cuz her baby daddy doesn't want her/welfare denied her food stamps"

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Leggings your judgment is being altered by other. I would like a female mod if possible

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Leggings your judgment is being altered by other. I would like a female mod if possible

Talk to BK then. I was trying to be proactive but fukk that. Honestly I feel now if the women want female representation that bad they'll talk to him directly anyway. This isn't SOHH and the owners are easily accessible. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

Nah.

We dont need anymore mods. The mods are doing a fine enough job. If there is a female complaint, let them take it up with the mods. Same way we would back on that other site.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would like a female mod if possible

1293695_o.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Mane we just need to shut the issue down. The mods we got now for the most part are laid back and just clean up the trash and keep it pushing. It ain't like we are getting actual representation for anything here. The fact that I wouldn't know who most of the mods were if there weren't topics pointing them out is a great thing.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take your concerns to the higher ups then but I brought the idea to the table and no one was in outright favor of it besides yourself. I'm not going to force the idea on people if there is overwhelming negativity towards it.

Flexing my power? Really? fukk outta here.

Bro when have women ever come up with a decision amongs themselves? it's not going to happen.

You will see this for the next 20 pages...

"aww shucks I think *insert name* should be mod :smile:"

"Awww no you should should be mod yay!!!!"

"OMG your're the best, you shoould :clap:"

You should have trusted your male instincts and used your powers as a mod and created a poll and have either the females or the whole board vote. Cause broads are incapable of making decisions.

That fact that you didn't realize this leads me to believe that you're not fit to MOD like anothergirl said and get no pu$$y. At least not quality pu$$y. And a dude the gets no quality pu$$y is not fit to lead me.:smugfavre:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The man asked a question and we answered.

The fact that yall speculating on his life and his ability to mod has shown
that this thread needs to end now, per Kev3:leostare:

Status
Not open for further replies.