Attention Female Posters.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
fukk NO.

Olivia Pope for mod though :hug:

i modded a board once awhile back i don't want that responsiblity here tbh.
that's said it's not for YOU to decide it's for the LADIES. reading comprehension, friend. :sitdown:

anyways ladies lets decide quickly before they change their minds.... :beli:
Olivia Pope and Wallie are both A OK with me.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
ya'll gon turn this shyt into SOHH

its way more bytches on this site than SOHH, wut duz that tell u? bytches like to be lead, bytches like nikkaz callin tha shots, they like being on they knees (butt naked please)

don't fukk it up, these bytches ain't shyt but hoes and tricks, remember that :cheers:

That's real mane. When a man assumes control and handles things how they supposed to be handled, the female will follow right on behind it.

We got a cool set-up right now because for the most part nobody knows who the mods are like that. The less mods we have, the better. At most, the mod should be like a garbage man or that lawn care person... They stay out of sight and just trim out the rough edges. The last thing we need is all these mods who want to interject their personalities in how they are modding.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
*creates Charmandra alias* :scheme:

4l0eug.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
i modded a board once awhile back i don't want that responsiblity here tbh.
that's said it's not for YOU to decide it's for the LADIES. reading comprehension, friend. :sitdown:

Olivia Pope and Wallie are both A OK with me.

Relax fam.

I'm just cosigning a notion already presented, not making up anyone's mind or presenting anything new. You shouldn't be a mod because this forum has more than enough c00ns here. We don't need one leading the board

:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's real mane. When a man assumes control and handles things how they supposed to be handled, the female will follow right on behind it.

We got a cool set-up right now because for the most part nobody knows who the mods are like that. The less mods we have, the better. At most, the mod should be like a garbage man or that lawn care person... They stay out of sight and just trim out the rough edges. The last thing we need is all these mods who want to interject their personalities in how they are modding.

yeah thats real, when cats start knowing who tha mods are shyt becomes personal....thats when problems start... certain posters get a grudge against a certain mod etc.....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Relax fam.

I'm just cosigning a notion already presented, not making up anyone's mind or presenting anything new. You shouldn't be a mod because this forum has more than enough c00ns here. We don't need one leading the board

:scusthov:

no worries. i'd never accept it. i don't ever wanna mod any message board again. you get to have waaaaay more fun as an outsider honestly. :scheme:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Toooooo late. The consensus is the women trust in the male leadership already established. And after further thought, that's the way it should be. If you all have any issues with moderation you all can bring it up as you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.