Attention Female Posters.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
WTF are you nikkas doing? One of the reasons SOHH fell off is because there was too much estrogen running shyt. You nikkas need to sit ya asses down and STFU instead of trying come up with these dumb ass ideas. A female mod isn't needed nor is it wanted. fukk outta here with that.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That's real mane. When a man assumes control and handles things how they supposed to be handled, the female will follow right on behind it.

We got a cool set-up right now because for the most part nobody knows who the mods are like that. The less mods we have, the better. At most, the mod should be like a garbage man or that lawn care person... They stay out of sight and just trim out the rough edges. The last thing we need is all these mods who want to interject their personalities in how they are modding.

that's kinda sexist breh and assumes that any female mod is gonna mod by emotions and the dudes won't. judging by past expriences on sohh that's clearly FALSE as there were bytch ass male mods in some forums too. also wallie doesn't seem like she'd interject her personality or baises into her modding at all.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
WTF are you nikkas doing? One of the reasons SOHH fell off is because there was too much estrogen running shyt. You nikkas need to sit ya asses down and STFU instead of trying come up with these dumb ass ideas. A female mod isn't needed nor is it wanted. fukk outta here with that.

:rudy:

nikka please. There's like a dozen male mods here, one female wouldn't sink the fukking ship. You really giving that much power to a woman?

I already changed my mind on it, but the fact you all are so against a female having ANY sort of input here is a little strange.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Toooooo late. The consensus is the women trust in the male leadership already established. And after further thought, that's the way it should be. If you all have any issues with moderation you all can bring it up as you see fit.

Glad you came around breh.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Toooooo late. The consensus is the women trust in the male leadership already established. And after further thought, that's the way it should be. If you all have any issues with moderation you all can bring it up as you see fit.

what consenus? only 3 chicks came in and gave any opinion either way. just admit the MEN came in and changed your opinion and that you weren't really looking for ours in the first place. it is what is...no biggie. as along and Reincar and Houston stay mods of this forum.....i'll continue to post happily here. :yes:

Family Man

Banned
Daps

nikka please. There's like a dozen male mods here, one female wouldn't sink the fukking ship. You really giving that much power to a woman?

I already changed my mind on it, but the fact you all are so against a female having ANY sort of input here is a little strange.

At this point it's a dead horse. Females are already posting and giving input. Nobody is saying that they should stand in the corner and STFU. Any additional mods is unnecessary at this point --- especially a woman mod.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
what consenus? only 3 chicks came in and gave any opinion either way. just admit the MEN came in and changed your opinion and that you weren't really looking for ours in the first place. it is what is...no biggie. as along and Reincar and Houston stay mods of this forum.....i'll continue to post happily here. :yes:

See...this is the shyt that happens when you open up the pandora's box by acting like you give a fukk what a bytch thinks. No offense Anothergirl.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

They're :wrist:

That's why....

I say whatever female is the most neutral. The problem with SOHH Is the mod's & certain posters were clicked up. If you were an outsider or didn't like the crack of their ass was the problem.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

:childplease:

Bedroom I'z and Thickums are some of the biggest contributors. Combine that with the men who would also have to deal with an extra mod and yes, it's a wrap. Both male and female sides expressed opinions that made me reconsider. So think as you wish.

And it is a biggie because you seem quite salty over it. But, that's par for the course....

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Wallie is to nice ( sorry) Anothergirl doesnt want the responsibility

Give it to Thickums,she has put in her due. I would also recommen Clasygirl but she new

Status
Not open for further replies.