Attention Female Posters.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I tossed around the idea of having a female mod here. At the old spot the males bytched about not having any representation and those complaints were always addressed smugly with disregard. We're not like that here so in the interest of fairness I think you ladies should have a bit of representation from one of your own. It'll attract more females who may be lurking and will make the females here already feel more comfortable.

So, with all of that said you all can discuss this amongst yourselves. I'm not going to make a poll because I'm too lazy. But once you all have come to a consensus I'll forward the results to the owners. :jawalrus:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The question is , will she be taken seriously, given that she is not showing
any bias towards her own gender..

Will it be fair and equal across the board?:manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
In all honesty, what does it matter, Liggins? :dwillhuh:

People aren't banned unless they are on some real BS...this place is laid back and cool without the mod squad having to beat their chest.

Just let it breath bruh :ahh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A female mod would be alright as long as the modding stayed laid back and people didn't get banned or their posts altered based on the opinion they posted. Only thing that a mod should do here is clean up inappropriate material and the such. The excessive modding at SOHH was one of it's downfalls. The less visible mods are here, the better.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I agree with what's been said but I remember on the other site it got to the point where one side felt they didn't have fair representation. And with the growing number of female posters here I don't want that issue to pop up on this side. But if the females feel that things are fine as are. :yeshrug:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i nominate Wallie. she's sweet and laid back as hell. gets along with pretty much all the dudes too.. :king:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
2qlvqdw.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
ya'll gon turn this shyt into SOHH

its way more bytches on this site than SOHH, wut duz that tell u? bytches like to be lead, bytches like nikkaz callin tha shots, they like being on they knees (butt naked please)

don't fukk it up, these bytches ain't shyt but hoes and tricks, remember that :cheers:

:ohhh:

You know what; you may be right. :smile:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
ya'll gon turn this shyt into SOHH

its way more bytches on this site than SOHH, wut duz that tell u? bytches like to be lead, bytches like nikkaz callin tha shots, they like being on they knees (butt naked please)

don't fukk it up, these bytches ain't shyt but hoes and tricks, remember that :cheers:

We like LEADERS, not followers.

Not some lil boys looking up to rap stars

Dont get it twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.