Attended Dr. Umar appearance yesterday, Update on school

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Gotta admit he's a good speaker!

Concerning the school, he says he has like 300 stacks. The school he was trying to purchase has fell through. Due to black people calling the school trying to verify they weren't being scammed. So hundreds of people calling the school every day asking, " Have you talked to Umar about selling your school?"

Also, the school is now being purchased by the federal government!

He has found another, cheaper, school, he's trying to purchase and only needs 600 thousand more stacks.

Will update later...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I doubt it was the phone calls. I think the school cost like 2 million and he barely had enough for a DP.

Yeah, of course he didn't have the money yet too, I left that part out.

It was just the irration the school experienced from so many people calling to verify they aren't "being scamned".

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gotta admit he's a good speaker!

Concerning the school, he says he has like 300 stacks. The school he was trying to purchase has fell through. Due to c00nS calling the school trying to verify they weren't being scammed. So hundreds of c00nS calling the school every day asking, " Have you talked to Umar about selling your school?"

Also, the school is now being purchased by the federal government!

He has found another, cheaper, school, he's trying to purchase and only needs 600 thousand more stacks.

Will update later...

Figured this would be the reason, and I fixed the above paragraph breh...........Again as I stated in the previous threads on the great brother......this is exactly why negroes not going anywhere, to many traitorous dumb ass c00ns in our midst, that swear they know what they doing and don't know a good thing when its staring them in the face, but if its a white face, these nikkas have no questions.............I don't take 95% of negroes in 2015 serious any longer........

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
11205009_1012330312125640_1195627630977266262_n.jpg

Me and big bruh Dr. Umar

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
@Slang Dussain Ali I was over there too breh :ohhh: @ The monument of faith church, would've chopped it up with you for a bit breh, his speech on how the Afro Subcultures here in Miami should anoint leaders and create a council was dope

Tell me this...:lolbron:...were you the breh who left the event and hopped in the whip with a pawg? I was :russ: