Attempt To Carjack A US Marshal Guarding A Supreme Court Justice My DC brehs

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
'the disparity fuels crime' doesn't add up - especially when you head up to PG and you see well off kids doing the same crash dummy routine

like.... im not deaf to certain stuff. but at the same time, a gun ain't that cheap anywhere and you can't take two lefts in DC without some activist group or non-profit leaping at the opportunity to throw someone an assist. like in the deep south there wasn't shyt in any direction lol. i remember one summer two guys in my circle started running fake jerseys because all the car wash jobs were taken :dead: robbing folks outside of federal buildings? ??:dead:

this is beyond dumb to me. straight up stupid. because there isn't a win in sight if you can think more than an hour in advance.
I completely concur with your assessment. I only said it plays a role, it’s not the only role.

All I can say is when I was back at Morehouse in the early 2000s, it was people trapping and trying to do shyt for clout and acting like superthugs. One of the main ones was a freshman who got caught with a gun in his dorm and proceeded to snitch on like 30 other people.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:They bout to bury that boy till his toes are tickling hell. This is an all-time stupid move. That said, carjacking is low class dummy shyt and you get what you get.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Man, I would have wanted to see dudes face when they told him he tried to car jack a US Marshal :lupe:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
poor life choice that

no sympathy for robbers and thieves

hope his next life plays out better

:yeshrug:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What they are gonna do with this here, I can already see it, is blame the judge, and say that she wants to defund the police, and how would she like it if they weren’t around? It’s how they gaslight “liberals”, the old throw the baby out with the bathwater, because thier low iq, dumbfukk brains cannot handle nuance whatsoever.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The one big advantage I can say about living in DC is that there’s tons of gov job programs available for low income teens and adults. There’s no reason for dudes to be out here crashing out and committing so many felonies when they can just pick up a job like a regular person. :francis:

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Talk about crash dummy, he couldn’t have picked a worse scenario.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
My neighbor got his car stolen and they found it across town in Maryland in perfect condition. Kids stole his car just because, they need some shyt to do.