Attempt To Carjack A US Marshal Guarding A Supreme Court Justice My DC brehs

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You think he was sent by MAGA why else would he target one of the most liberal justices left?:troll:

The suspect was identified as 18-year-old Kentrell Flowers, who was transported to a local hospital and suffered non-life-threatening injuries, according to police—neither of the two marshals were injured.

What an idiot

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:francis:

i legit don't understand the vast majority of crime in dc. actually just nonsense and crashing out for nothing you actually need

Flowers was arrested and charged with armed carjacking, carrying a firearm without a license, and possession of large-capacity ammunition.
like this shyt ain't cheap :dead: and work/opportunities ain't hard to find out here either

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

i legit don't understand the vast majority of crime in dc. actually just nonsense and crashing out for nothing you actually need

like this shyt ain't cheap :dead: and work/opportunities ain't hard to find out here either
Thats what I don't understand either. Granted I'm not from there but all those jobs available in the DC area with government/private sector it seems like the youth are just doing this cause its the cool thing to do. DC ain't even dirty and decript like Philly or Baltimore

Correct me if I'm wrong.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

For real :dead:

Everything you said was spot on and should be asked more

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

From my time staying there, I observed a big difference between transient DC professionals and the natives who are born and raised there. Same thing with Atlantans. It’s a mecca for black professionals, but most black people born in Atlanta live in poverty as opposed to people who come college and end up staying. And I think that disparity fuels crime, and when you add in drugs and that market and the general disregard for human life, it creates these conditions. Everybody wants to be “about that life”.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
From my time staying there, I observed a big difference between transient DC professionals and the natives who are born and raised there. Same thing with Atlantans. It’s a mecca for black professionals, but most black people born in Atlanta live in poverty as opposed to people who come college and end up staying. And I think that disparity fuels crime, and when you add in drugs and that market and the general disregard for human life, it creates these conditions. Everybody wants to be “about that life”.

'the disparity fuels crime' doesn't add up - especially when you head up to PG and you see well off kids doing the same crash dummy routine

like.... im not deaf to certain stuff. but at the same time, a gun ain't that cheap anywhere and you can't take two lefts in DC without some activist group or non-profit leaping at the opportunity to throw someone an assist. like in the deep south there wasn't shyt in any direction lol. i remember one summer two guys in my circle started running fake jerseys because all the car wash jobs were taken :dead: robbing folks outside of federal buildings? ??:dead:

this is beyond dumb to me. straight up stupid. because there isn't a win in sight if you can think more than an hour in advance.