Atomic Heart (Bioshock Like FPS) (PS4,XB1,PC)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This looks like shyt, dude. Stop. Bullet sponges for enemies. No weight behind the attacks. Non-existent AI. The scene starting at this timestamp is hilarious.

Y’all just making shyt up in your little heads cause the game is on gamepass.

Straight up miserable :smh:

Every preview of the game thus far has been glowing, But somehow the sony stan’s on the coli see through all that to a trash game

nikkas just mad there’s a whole 10 minutes of gameplay with no movies involved :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Every preview of the game thus far has been glowing, But somehow the sony stan’s on the coli see through all that to a trash game

nikkas just mad there’s a whole 10 minutes of gameplay with no movies involved :mjlol:
The gameplay looks a bit stiff. Graphically it looks insane but seeing it now, the enemies aren't reacting at all. Also, it's great that I recently said the same thing about a Sony exclusive not too long ago so the "Sony stans :mjlol:" response can't be made here.
Uncharted 3 was the worst one of the series imo. It was really rushed and they admitted it. The set pieces were rushed in one part, the gameplay was bad as they removed enemy hit reactions and the pacing was pretty shytty in the beginning. I liked it overall but it was my least favorite one. UC1 was clunky and new at the time but it was unique for the time it dropped. UC2 was the goat followed by UC4 and UCTLL.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The gameplay looks a bit stiff. Graphically it looks insane but seeing it now, the enemies aren't reacting at all. Also, it's great that I recently said the same thing about a Sony exclusive not too long ago so the "Sony stans :mjlol:" response can't be made here.
It’s fine if that’s your impression from the videos. It’s hard to judge how a FPS feels without playing it, but most previews have said the gunplay feels good and the mele is surprisingly better than other similar games, almost has a “souls” flow to it.

There’s a big difference in saying the game looks a bit stiff and saying “omg that game looks terrible, xbots ha ha” :stopitslime:

As far as hit reactions go, these are big ass metal robots, they wouldn't react like humans would. That’s a low quality video above so you can’t see it but in a better video you can see they take realistic damage from the bullets.

To add a bit of context to the video, that was just a person out in the open world causing trouble. There’s a wanted system ala GTA and that video is the equivalent of a person getting 5 stars and just fukkin around. Most encounters don’t go that way, and you are actually discouraged from starting big firefights like this. The actual story sections play out very differently.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s fine if that’s your impression from the videos. It’s hard to judge how a FPS feels without playing it, but most previews have said the gunplay feels good and the mele is surprisingly better than other similar games, almost has a “souls” flow to it.

There’s a big difference in saying the game looks a bit stiff and saying “omg that game looks terrible, xbots ha ha” :stopitslime:

As far as hit reactions go, these are big ass metal robots, they wouldn't react like humans would. That’s a low quality video above so you can’t see it but in a better video you can see they take realistic damage from the bullets.

To add a bit of context to the video, that was just a person out in the open world causing trouble. There’s a wanted system ala GTA and that video is the equivalent of a person getting 5 stars and just fukkin around. Most encounters don’t go that way, and you are actually discouraged from starting big firefights like this. The actual story sections play out very differently.
I want to play it though, I honestly was surprised by the reactions. I always thought it looked crazy.

but the bolded... :mjlol:

Sounds handholdy to me, the devs want you to play it a specific way? :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I want to play it though, I honestly was surprised by the reactions. I always thought it looked crazy.

but the bolded... :mjlol:

Sounds handholdy to me, the devs want you to play it a specific way? :troll:
No, seems you don’t get lots of bullets and firepower till late in the game, so it wouldn’t make much sense to just go out in the open world and pick big ass fights.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Naw look at the youtube comments almost everyone is saying he same thing.

Those early videos they were putting up were fugazi, this shyt is mad low budget. This game is some russian money laundering scheme

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I didn't make shyt up. I watched the video and the game just looks bad. You can't hand-wave everything away and cry "SONY STANS!!!!" every time someone says something you don't like hearing. And I think gamepass is a good service with some good value for people who prefer that way to play. It's just not for me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't make shyt up. I watched the video and the game just looks bad. You can't hand-wave everything away and cry "SONY STANS!!!!" every time someone says something you don't like hearing. And I think gamepass is a good service with some good value for people who prefer that way to play. It's just not for me.
The game looks the same it always has. In fact it looks better than the original trailers that people were convinced looked too good to be true.

No one ever had anything negative to say about the game till it signed with gamepass.

The video you posted is like watching someone fukk around on GTA with 5 stars. It’s not representative of the game in general.

All types of videos and previews have come out thus far detailing the gameplay but that one video is the one you and @Gizmo_Duck gravitate to.

fukk outa here sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game looks the same it always has. In fact it looks better than the original trailers that people were convinced looked too good to be true.

No one ever had anything negative to say about the game till it signed with gamepass.

The video you posted is like watching someone fukk around on GTA with 5 stars. It’s not representative of the game in general.

All types of videos and previews have come out thus far detailing the gameplay but that one video is the one you and @Gizmo_Duck gravitate to.

fukk outa here sony stans :mjlol:

The video is pure unedited uninterrupted gameplay, it doesn’t look good. People are allowed to think it looks wack

If it wasn’t on gamepass you would be saying the same thing. Yall will stan anything put on gamepass no matter what lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The video is pure unedited uninterrupted gameplay, it doesn’t look good. People are allowed to think it looks wack

If it wasn’t on gamepass you would be saying the same thing
That video is not representative of normal gameplay.

That’s video was made on purpose to show off the different weapons/combat.

I posted a video of actual uncut gameplay in a normal play through and you ignored that shyt. Only to post a video you felt showed the game in a poor light :smh:

Disgusting sony stan’s going out of their way to attack games just cause they signed to gamepass.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That video is not representative of normal gameplay.

That’s video was made on purpose to show off the different weapons/combat.

I posted a video of actual uncut gameplay in a normal play through and you ignored that shyt. Only to post a video you felt showed the game in a poor light :smh:

Disgusting sony stan’s going out of their way to attack games just cause they signed to gamepass.

Once the reviews come it will point out to the game being flawed in the same ways that show in that video and you will come in here and juelz like always and talk about gamepass numbers or some other shyt while not playing it yourself

Absolute low tier stanning

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Once the reviews come it will point out to the game being flawed in the same ways that show in that video and you will come in here and juelz like always and talk about gamepass numbers or some other shyt while not playing it yourself

Absolute low tier stanning
I don’t expect the game to be perfect.

“some criticism” is not the same as “game is trash xbots ha ha”

From the previews, it seems the combat will be a lot more difficult, survival horror like than straight up action. That in itself will be divisive.

You guys in here hoping for the game to be bad is not a good look :smh: