Atomic Heart (Bioshock Like FPS) (PS4,XB1,PC)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This has to run at 15 frames on PS4. I still can't believe this is a cross-gen release.

Has better movement than MW2 though. :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This game looks crazy good.

I was a bit worried about the scope/scale of the game cause it’s a new studio, but it looks like a full budget proper game.

Can’t fukking wait :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Some “leaked” gameplay footage.

Not the best quality, but something about the camera movement and/or motion blur or something makes this game look extremely visceral or immersive in a way only CGI used to be.

It’s hard to explain, but i thought early footage was some kinda trailer magic that we wouldn’t see in the actual game. But this is straight uncut gameplay and it still holds up.

This game is bout to be this Gens bioshock. Taking immersive FPS game to the next level. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not the best quality, but something about the camera movement and/or motion blur or something makes this game look extremely visceral or immersive in a way only CGI used to be.

It’s hard to explain, but i thought early footage was some kinda trailer magic that we wouldn’t see in the actual game. But this is straight uncut gameplay and it still holds up.

This game is bout to be this Gens bioshock. Taking immersive FPS game to the next level. :wow:

Wow you're right. Interesting, it makes me think either the game is extremely small or most of the environments are similar.

The game is gonna get hate tho

And you know why

:sas1:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: Wow the action sequence after he opens the gate is A1

This shyt looks strategic in a way I was hoping Deathloop would be. The weight of all the weapons and of enemy weapons looks spot on too, the AI even looks very competent. This could really fukk around and be the next Half Life 2 :whoo:

The companion dialogue lowkey reminds me of BT from Titanfall 2.

The tone of the dialogue feels much more sarcastic and action-hero ish than I anticipated but I'll reserve judgment until I play through it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow you're right. Interesting, it makes me think either the game is extremely small or most of the environments are similar.

The game is gonna get hate tho

And you know why

:sas1:
They say it’s pretty large. Not open world big but a large map with different environments.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
One thing I will say though is that the nuclear horror element of it seems very toned down compared to the conceptual trailers from a few years ago... was never expecting STALKR but I do hope that they retain more mystique with the enemy and environmental designs in the final release.