Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Earn ain't going to therapy, he just shootin the breeze wit one of his homeboys.

Nah you don’t disclose childhood abuse to one of “the homies”.

Earn also had never spoken of what happened at Princeton to ANYBODY. Not Alfred. Van. Even his own parents. He ain’t gonna disclose that to a “homeboy”

Those were real therapy sessions from a black man who is truly attempting to better himself for the benefit of his child, girlfriend, and himself.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Nah you don’t disclose childhood abuse to one of “the homies”.

Earn also had never spoken of what happened at Princeton to ANYBODY. Not Alfred. Van. Even his own parents. He ain’t gonna disclose that to a “homeboy”

Those were real therapy sessions from a black man who is truly attempting to better himself for the benefit of his child, girlfriend, and himself.
Nvm

I thought (At first) the therapist was his Coworker that worked with him at the airport.

I forgot the character's name.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Episode 2 could’ve been called “The Levels Of Karens”

White woman lusts after black male bodies (the EMT at the beginning of the ep) loves black music (listening to Ciara while working on her manuscript) and laughs with her friend over her friends fantasies of romancing a member of the rap group Outkast (or both of them) but at the end of the day she cannot let go of her own ingrained racism to allow a black man and his family on a plane.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who was the relative that abused Earn as a child? Crazy how they just slide that in there after Earn finally revealed the Princeton story.

They’ll either reveal it in the Lightskinned episode or it’ll end up being one of those things we never truly get a concrete answer on.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Earn's situation with Sasha at Princeton is one of the many reasons I've never bothered to open my heart to white women. They get HELLA hurt when you go back to loving your own color.

And they'll ALWAYS go full blown Karen and pull the rape card that's their ace in the hole.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Episode 2 could’ve been called “The Levels Of Karens”

White woman lusts after black male bodies (the EMT at the beginning of the ep) loves black music (listening to Ciara while working on her manuscript) and laughs with her friend over her friends fantasies of romancing a member of the rap group Outkast (or both of them) but at the end of the day she cannot let go of her own ingrained racism to allow a black man and his family on a plane.

Can't let that black man and his family fly away cuz that should be her black man and her family. Her book deal would have her jetsetting with her black man. She sees her prospective family flying away and it's happening without her assistance so she gon put a stop to it. It's all the power she has left.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wait a minute... what the hell?? :what:

Did two episodes drop tonight?? :dahell:

Yall talking about an episode I didn't see. The episode i watched was Earn at the therapist.

:dahell:

Ziggiy Glover, what's going on, man??

You watched episode 2 “The Homeliest Little Horse”

Tonight was a double episode premiere. Every season with the exception of Robbin Season has premiered with Double episodes.

You missed “The Most Atlanta” but its playing right now on repeat and you can watch it tomorrow on Hulu