Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. They allowed him to move the car - even though they said that they thought on initial contact that they smelled alcohol. This showed that there is no strict line that means that had to arrest him. If there are no gray areas when it comes to enforcement the police themselves should be up on charges for allowing him to drive.
2. Why didn't they tell him that they were going to arrest him?
3. He was already out of the vehicle. Why not let him walk home? Why not drive him home? Targets?
4. Why did the staff call the police at all?

These are some of the actions which served to escalate rather than de-escalate the situation.

He also should not have been as chatty with them. They are not asking you questions to help you.

It's the UK but as crimebodge says "do not talk to or chit chat with the police".

You didn't answer the question.

Why did they tase him?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not what I'm asking. Should we, generally- as a whole, try to change the double standard. Or should we accept that we get killed for doing things white people survive?
If you or I were in that situation, we're not fighting not one, but two cops.

I don't see your point.

The time to fix this stuff is before you don't have options and cops are trying to arrest you.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you or I were in that situation, we're not fighting not one, but two cops.

I don't see your point.

The time to fix this stuff is before you don't have options and cops are trying to arrest you.

For the last time, I'm not asking about an individual about to be arrested. I'm asking about the black community. Should the black community sit idly while black people are killed for doing thing white people have survived?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to some of you dumbasses we're supposed to be able to fight cops and leave the scene unscathed... :skip:

And that's after being pulled over for a DUI :skip:

"B-b-but white people do it and they don't get killed :to:"

Newsflash, we're not white! We have to move smarter. That's just the way it is. I ain't gonna sit here and keep crying about the way I wish the world was. Get out your feelings silly bytch.

What does this reaction accomplish? Really? The man is gone.

What you should be asking is why you have to say "newsflash, we're not white! We have to move smarter. That's just the way it is." to begin with.

The only person it makes sense to say that to is a child. Many of the people in here decrying what the police will still have those tough conversations with their kids. Listen to what we are REALLY saying.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

He tried that by letting them know hes not far and can easily walk home ... So why did the cops not give him the benefit of the doubt and show some decency and offer to have someone pick him up?

This could have been easily avoided with the pigs having some decency.. If this was a lily white girl she would have gotten a ride home from them

Last edited: