Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
of course not, mobsters/gangsters been shaking down businesses this way forever. i'm talking about acting as real neighborhood protectors for a fee. gangs don't currently protect their neighborhoods, they just make it more dangerous.

This is a called a protection racket and it's illegal :dead:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This is a called a protection racket and it's illegal :dead:
i know it's a protection racket, that was the first part of my original post. if the police don't want to protect black neighborhoods, someone should step in. the police unions are clearly behaving like they are a running a protection racket.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yo!
Remember when the KKKops was wildin during the Kaep kneeling saying they wouldnt work at the stadiums?

These fukkin pigs in a blanket.

Get them sons a bytches out the department right now!

THEYRE FIRED!

THEYRE FIRED!!!

:pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Police really are like a street gang with their whole blueshield and "us vs them" mentality

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Every Atlanta police officer to receive $500 bonus today
SOCGB4S3PUQCFOK22F4C2UEUNI.jpg

Protesters stand in front of police Sunday, June 14, 2020, in Atlanta. Rayshard Brooks, 27, was fatally shot by an Atlanta police officer Friday night. (Ben Gray/Atlanta Journal-Constitution via AP) (Ben Gray)
By: Justin Gray, WSB-TV
Updated: June 18, 2020 - 11:59 AM

ATLANTA — The Atlanta Police Foundation is paying a $500 bonus to every Atlanta police officer today.

It will add up to more than $2 million in money the foundation has raised. No city funds will be used to pay for the bonuses.

They’ll also be purchasing 20 police cars to replace those that were destroyed in protests a few weeks ago.

Content Continues Below

The foundation told Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Justin Gray that the bonuses are a thank you for the long hours and hard work over the past 3 months.

Justin Gray
https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB
✔@JustinGrayWSB
https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1273646796707856385

Breaking: I've learned every Atlanta Police Officer will receive a 1-time $500 bonus today. Paid for by the Atlanta Police Foundation, not city funds. A thank you for the hard work & long hours of Covid19 & protests. More info here: https://2wsb.tv/3eef7Rp

It will add up to more than $2 million in money the foundation has raised.

wsbtv.com

12:00 PM - Jun 18, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

52 people are talking about this

TRENDING STORIES:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
of course not, mobsters/gangsters been shaking down businesses this way forever. i'm talking about acting as real neighborhood protectors for a fee. gangs don't currently protect their neighborhoods, they just make it more dangerous.

A lot gangs operate the same way breh

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
i know it's a protection racket, that was the first part of my original post. if the police don't want to protect black neighborhoods, someone should step in. the police unions are clearly behaving like they are a running a protection racket.

But private groups of citizens that offer protection in exchange for payment is like the genesis of gangs/organized crime in America, breh.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A organized gang of men and women who act like fukkin children. Throwin temper tantrums and shyt .

All we asking is for them to do they job correctly, which we Pay them to do our our pockets with our tax dollars, and they have such a issue with that to where they willing to forgoe providing for they own family..:wtb:

that’s some evil shyt. Don’t talk to me about no hate. :birdman: