Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I heard tens of thousands of people are listening on the police scanners

If that is the case, they had a malfunction system to begin with. It should be end-to-end encrypted communication.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Why do some of you prefer to surrender these jobs to crackers?

These are good-paying jobs that black/women affected by covid should apply for.

The system stinks, but I trust a black officer who is actually from around the way to defuse some of these situations better.

The brooks situation isn't the model for police brutality in my opinion however hopefully we can root the white supremacist from the police department

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whole lotta "black" cops out there that supposedly walked off the job. :mjpls:
Whole lotta "black" cops committing the same crimes against the black community as cac cops.:mjpls:
Keep trying to tell you nikkas it dont matter in the least bit what color a cop is. A cop is a cop and will see themselves as such before they see themselves as black. :mjpls:
History has shown us that. I dont give a fukk about your anecdotes suggesting otherwise. Dont give a fukk about how you "feel" it would be different if a black cop stops you. Dont matter where they from. :mjpls:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tenor.gif

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Leo’s act like bytches, who actually liked to go to work and deal with work Politics and anything that goes on within the job.

most people go to work to Provide for the family and Shelter.

I bet if I or anybody else walked of the job or as would be fired

:skip:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
a protection racket.

gangs need to get in on this. protect your neighborhoods and tax the residents a reasonable amount and don't harm or allow harm to happen to your neighborhood/client. that's how the police operate, they try their best to respect and protect the white people they view as their clients.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good as far as I'm concerned. Cops that don't want to be accountable shouldn't have been there in the first place. :manny:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You come up with this all by yourself?
of course not, mobsters/gangsters been shaking down businesses this way forever. i'm talking about acting as real neighborhood protectors for a fee. gangs don't currently protect their neighborhoods, they just make it more dangerous.