Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
These mfers are the worst. For all the complaints people have about government employees, and much of it is warranted, there is no class of employee more sensitive and self important than cops.

90% of cops go their entire career without ever firing a shot in anger, then collect fat pensions at 50-55 yrs old, only to turn around and work security side jobs for even bigger money.
Had a company I worked at hire a cop for security. County charged 60 an HR

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
America police some hoes. Take your ball and go home bytchmade hoes

Everything I've seen in the last 2 weeks have shown the world the animalistic behavior of the police.

Kap takes a knee. Police man kills a man with a knee

We say we want police accountability. Buffalo police officer almost kills an old man, and instead of calling him out they all quit.

We say hands up dont shoot. We get shot.

Chickens coming home to roost never made me........

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Daps
:gucci:

I honestly came in here thinking that wow... APD decided to resign cause they're sick of black men getting killed and they refuse to stand for the great injustice they saw in that video

And instead I get here and see that they walked off cause a cop that murdered somebody got charged with murder

:snoop: I'm stupid and I deserve any kind of negging yall give me

Daps
:gucci:

I honestly came in here thinking that wow... APD decided to resign cause they're sick of black men getting killed and they refuse to stand for the great injustice they saw in that video

And instead I get here and see that they walked off cause a cop that murdered somebody got charged with murder

:snoop: I'm stupid and I deserve any kind of negging yall give me
it's ok breh
YOU SHOULD be able to think that in a just world
but as we know as black people, this world is against us as evidenced by global anti-blackness
we are forced to expect the worst :francis:

Superstar
Daps
They are gaslighting us.

There's TECHNICALLY no walk out. It's just that a lot of cops called out and used sick time during the late night shift.

So not a walk out. But a coordinated call out. Same shyt.

If COA policy is anything like some of the surrounding counties then a true walk out would definitely follow them (admin wise). I think these call outs might follow them too if they do it enough.