Atlanta Music Producer Killed By His Own Son

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
His dad wanted his son to pay back college tuition?

Form the video his exact words was “what type of nikka make his son pay him back for school” so seem like something like that. But it seem as if he may have just been bringing up an example and they wasn’t going back and forth about just that. I honestly didn’t know Dorsey (that’s they last name but everybody called his son Dorsey) was in college but he might have been. He rapped and they was mostly at the studio. They pulled up on me a few weeks ago after they had a meeting with this label down here called TIG. Pretty sure they was working on trying to get him a deal.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what songs he produce
I know all kind of rappers he worked with or was in the studio with but don’t know his discography like that. He was an engineer too. He probably engineered more shyt as far as placements than he produced. I know for a fact he worked on the beat for the song Throat Baby. That’s probably the most popular song he was involved with.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Form the video his exact words was “what type of nikka make his son pay him back for school” so seem like something like that. But it seem as if he may have just been bringing up an example and they wasn’t going back and forth about just that. I honestly didn’t know Dorsey (that’s they last name but everybody called his son Dorsey) was in college but he might have been. He rapped and they was mostly at the studio. They pulled up on me a few weeks ago after they had a meeting with this label down here called TIG. Pretty sure they was working on trying to get him a deal.
Yeah I’m familiar with TIG. That’s who rich homie Quan used to be signed to

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The news article says they were arguing over their dog breeding business

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The news article says they were arguing over their dog breeding business

They could have been but I don’t think that was the ultimate reason. They was going back and forth about a few things it seems. The video I got ain’t mention nothing about the dog breeding business, but it was just 15 seconds of a bigger back and forth. They really just started that like last month. They been doing it but he sent me the website they made like last month.