Atlanta Music Producer Killed By His Own Son

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
also dont leave out the pride part you a whole lgbt director out here :dame:

Your little son is a fakkit. You bring your hoe ass in this thread trying to be funny, then start crying like a bytch talking about, but you a narcissistic. Then you get right back to being ignorant. Well your little son is a fakkit and he sucking dikk at school right now. You nikkas should have learned by now to leave me alone me

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I been seeing a lot of videos about this lately. This actually my good partner. Seen this nikka a day before this. Him and his son. They was together half the time. His son rapped and really was pretty laid back. My other partner actually sent me the video of them arguing moments before he died and the argument was so petty. shyt did not need to turn into a murder

That’s how I know you and your crew is some fukk nikkas. Recording a father & son ? Especially an argument? The fukk yall nikkas is on? Ya some dirty dusty nikkas. I bet that’s you Kal

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Your little son is a fakkit. You bring your hoe ass in this thread trying to be funny, then start crying like a bytch talking about, but you a narcissistic. Then you get right back to being ignorant. Well your little son is a fakkit and he sucking dikk at school right now. You nikkas should have learned by now to leave me alone me
Damn son so you maricon too? nikka a fashion consultant and record fakkits on the side. That’s how you get clients? Offering clothing?

:mjlol:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does anyone hear a transvestite named Nicole talking? I have a hard time hearing trannys. I do understand how a tranny could be furious I put lil Durk out there after he got caught being gay

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
KBPNJ6.gif

What in :dahell: happened in here?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I been seeing a lot of videos about this lately. This actually my good partner. Seen this nikka a day before this. Him and his son. They was together half the time. His son rapped and really was pretty laid back. My other partner actually sent me the video of them arguing moments before he died and the argument was so petty. shyt did not need to turn into a murder

Ok so what was the argument about