Atlanta Music Producer Killed By His Own Son

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ok so what was the argument about

Nothing serious at all. Don’t know how long they was arguing before the video started, but just his son saying some shyt like you ain’t right and D Billy was like you ain’t right, then his son was like what type of nikka tell his son he gotta pay him back for school. Then seem like it got physical and cut off. Only was like 15 seconds. Just a regular father son type argument it seem. Had to be deeper than just that conversation

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
serious at all. Don’t know how long they was arguing before the video started, but just his son saying some shyt like you ain’t right and D Billy was like you ain’t right, then his son was like what type of nikka tell his son he gotta pay him back for school. Then seem like it got physical and cut off. Only was like 15 seconds. Just a regular father son type argument it seem. Had to be deeper than just that conversation
Oh ok dusty nikka shyt. Got it

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Nothing serious at all. Don’t know how long they was arguing before the video started, but just his son saying some shyt like you ain’t right and D Billy was like you ain’t right, then his son was like what type of nikka tell his son he gotta pay him back for school. Then seem like it got physical and cut off. Only was like 15 seconds. Just a regular father son type argument it seem. Had to be deeper than just that conversation
In light of all that your ppl recorded them arguing?

Lmao yall nikkas are different

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
mr-peanut.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought it was you who bought this out.

That would be some red-hot tea as they say...

Hell naw. shyt low key almost fukked up my motion. Sent it to my older partner and his daughter sold a still shot or gave it to some blog site. People reported on it, but it never really gained any traction cause it was just a still shot they had and people called cap. shyt was just a joke amongst my partners, till it came out. I just confirmed that it wasn’t a rumor and was true. I don’t care what these gay ass rappers do

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His dad wanted his son to pay back college tuition?