Atlanta Music Producer Killed By His Own Son

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been seeing a lot of videos about this lately. This actually my good partner. Seen this nikka a day before this. Him and his son. They was together half the time. His son rapped and really was pretty laid back. My other partner actually sent me the video of them arguing moments before he died and the argument was so petty. shyt did not need to turn into a murder

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I been seeing a lot of videos about this lately. This actually my good partner. Seen this nikka a day before this. Him and his son. They was together half the time. His son rapped and really was pretty laid back. My other partner actually sent me the video of them arguing moments before he died and the argument was so petty. shyt did not need to turn into a murder

Hey gangster I got a question. Did you get back them nikkas that booked you? It’s been 4 years and counting

nikkas got my stick too.
:mjlol:
I live an interesting life and I think y’all shyt just don’t have no excitement cause y’all wanna question everything. Also, I’m militant in real life, and if you move like me, it inevitable that you have crazy shyt happen.
:duck:
How about your two boys that got smoked last week? Any get back?
:russ:

Kasper KArr

Daps
I want the posters to gather around the campfire so we can learn about what obsessed is. As you can see, you have a clear example of mental illness and obsession in this thread.
:umad:
Nah bozo I’m just bullying you cause you talk tough but look at you now where all that rah rah shyt bro?

nikkas smoked your boys but you on the Coli recruiting other nikkas smh

Don’t you DARE ever post no tough talk again p*ssy you soft

4 years and counting bro bro when you getting them nikkas back?

p*ssy

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I want the posters to gather around the campfire so we can learn about what delusion is. As you can see, you have a clear example of mental illness and delusion in this thread as a broke tranny thinks he can bully someone, when actually she is hurt cause they crave attention from someone they are obsessed with. Check it out and take notes guys

Kasper KArr

Daps
I want the posters to gather around the campfire so we can learn about what delusion is. As you can see, you have a clear example of mental illness and delusion in this thread as a broke tranny thinks he can bully someone, when actually she is hurt cause they crave attention from someone they are obsessed with. Check it out and take notes guys
Talk gangster but when it’s time to ride for your mans you come to the Coli instead of getting them nikkas back

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What the fukk are y’all talking about?

Nothing. nikkas hate me as usual and be obsessed with me to the point of following me around, likely cause they got insecurities and mental issues. To the point they wanna attention seek in thread about a man losing his life. Just regular coli shyt.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Nothing. nikkas hate me as usual and be obsessed with me to the point of following me around, likely cause they got insecurities and mental issues. To the point they wanna attention seek in thread about a man losing his life. Just regular coli shyt.
they should create a special narcissist tag for you

this thread aint about shyt but your E-go

imagine makin this thread after the fact for daps

if this thread was REAL then we would be able to see that was yo partner not a half ass paragraph for daps

Foh

*edit* imagine recordin trannys then postin it online :dame:

fruit booty ass gangsta moves

spare the stick talk :dame:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
they should create a special narcissist tag for you

this thread aint about shyt but your E-go

imagine makin this thread after the fact for daps

if this thread was REAL then we would be able to see that was yo partner not a half ass paragraph for daps

Foh

Shut ya bytch ass up. You typed all those words just to say I’m a hating ass nikka