Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Luka is a true #1...a true Batman

Trae is a Robin at best. You don't build around dwarf PGs that are inefficient, turnover prone and play no defense

I've said it 1000 times before. If Trae is the #1 player on your team you will never win a damn thing. Either he goes or he accepts that he's a Robin and will NEVER be BATMAN

I agree with you on you can’t win with Trae as your #1 simply because only 2 small guards have been the “guy” & won. Steph & Zeke

Luka could be on his way as well. We’ll see when they go against Boston

Hawks still need to build around Trae. Get an elite wing & some defenders to go alongside him, Sarr & JJ

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I mean look who Dallas surrounded Luka with..their front office knows how to build a fukkin team.

nikkas always want the big names, but trades like Aaron Gordon, Derrick White, PJ Washington & Gafford are the ones that win titles
This is true. What is also true is that Luka is a lot better than Trae and a #1 on a championship team.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I mean look who Dallas surrounded Luka with..their front office knows how to build a fukkin team.

nikkas always want the big names, but trades like Aaron Gordon, Derrick White, PJ Washington & Gafford are the ones that win titles

What also hurts from that Luka/Trae trade is we drafted @#1 pick favorite player Cam Reddish with the other pick we received.

If you get another feanxhise olayer in 2019 then there’s a better argument on who won the trade

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you don't get Sarr I think you should trade the pick.
For sure, I think he is a lock to Washington if we don't take him.

We need to trade back to take clingan. Maybe hold risacher hostage because spurs want him badly to go with wemby.

Say for instance 1 for 4 and 8. Take clingan and a wing like knecht or williams. The only concern there is what Houston does at 3, hopefully sheppard