Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mane yall gotta listen to Teague’s newest episode. Near the end of it they were talking about the draft and Sarr not wanting to workout here, & Teague basically said fukk him & don’t ever disrespect the Hawks again :mjlol:

Gave a whole speech on how it was important for him to be a Hawk & represent the city. nikka a Hawk for life :wow:

deeman

All Star
Daps
Mane yall gotta listen to Teague’s newest episode. Near the end of it they were talking about the draft and Sarr not wanting to workout here, & Teague basically said fukk him & don’t ever disrespect the Hawks again :mjlol:

Gave a whole speech on how it was important for him to be a Hawk & represent the city. nikka a Hawk for life :wow:
It’s dope to have a guy in the podcast space repping for us.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

This pretty much how I feel about the situation at this point… :manny:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s dope to have a guy in the podcast space repping for us.
Touch me teague me my guy, but some of the shyt he be saying be making it seem like he half assed when he played for us.

Kind of like how Vick said he never studied the playbook until he got to philly

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Sarr wants to be a 4 & not a 5, thats why he’s refusing to workout here
He think he finna start over Kuzma? :mjlol:

Imagine gettin the number 1 pick only for it to be a weak ass draft with the top prospect not wanting to play for your team… fúck this nígga. :camby:

Trade down or trade out… :camby:

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He think he finna start over Kuzma? :mjlol:

Imagine gettin the number 1 pick only for it to be a weak ass draft with the top prospect not wanting to play for your team… fúck this nígga. :camby:

Trade down or trade out… :camby:
Nah you take him and tell him he don’t make the rules around here

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm back to my original thought...trade outta this draft
For who breh? Keep salary in mind too.

#1 + Hunter + Bogi/DJ/Capela for.... _____?

Who is filling in that blank and making us a better squad next season?

Our only hope of turning this into a real win is 1 for 4 + 8/our picks back/protected from SA. Otherwise we are gonna be stuck making a "#7 overall" type pick at 1 and hoping he meets/exceeds THOSE expectations, nevermind playing like a top pick.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
For who breh? Keep salary in mind too.

#1 + Hunter + Bogi/DJ/Capela for.... _____?

Who is filling in that blank and making us a better squad next season?

Our only hope of turning this into a real win is 1 for 4 + 8/our picks back/protected from SA. Otherwise we are gonna be stuck making a "#7 overall" type pick at 1 and hoping he meets/exceeds THOSE expectations, nevermind playing like a top pick.
I don't even know I'm just angry as hell becuz why couldn't we get the #1 pick in a strong draft:mjcry: