Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Luka>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trae

Get his ass the fukk outta here
One of the worst debacles of a trade ever. Only way this would have been a success is if Cam Reddish amounted to something…he’s a journeyman :francis:

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This team is frustrating to follow and has been for the past 2-3 years. Making it to the ECF was the worst thing that could’ve happened for our trajectory.

Re: Luka/Trae, Luka’s 73

Luka is undoubtedly better and more impactful than Trae but until Dallas gets past the conference finals, them boys “even” in my eyes

But the Hawks lost that trade because Reddish ain’t amount to anything.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
So people don't think if you give Trae as many possessions as Luka he couldn't put up 70/10? Trae would be called a chucker and empty stats guy if that happened.

When did Murray become Harden on defense? Trade that breh

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This team is frustrating to follow and has been for the past 2-3 years. Making it to the ECF was the worst thing that could’ve happened for our trajectory.

Re: Luka/Trae, Luka’s 73

Luka is undoubtedly better and more impactful than Trae but until Dallas gets past the conference finals, them boys “even” in my eyes

But the Hawks lost that trade because Reddish ain’t amount to anything.

You my brother but I can’t get with this. Dallas as a franchise is in a much better spot than the Hawks are right now. I see your point I just think in the NBA having a superstar player allows you to more quickly pivot into being a championship contender. Bottom line is Luka’s a superstar, Trae isn’t and b/c of that the Hawks aren’t in as good of a position as a franchise to contend

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So people don't think if you give Trae as many possessions as Luka he couldn't put up 70/10? Trae would be called a chucker and empty stats guy if that happened.

When did Murray become Harden on defense? Trade that breh

This is a weird statement, could Trae score that much, sure maybe but he hasn’t and he hasn’t come close so I’m not sure I understand the point you’re making

Luka had an all time night last night, the Trae deflection here is strange

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The fans seemed so into watching a superstar perform at a high level.

Great fans and it's a shame that they're saddled with what they have

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You my brother but I can’t get with this. Dallas as a franchise is in a much better spot than the Hawks are right now. I see your point I just think in the NBA having a superstar player allows you to more quickly pivot into being a championship contender. Bottom line is Luka’s a superstar, Trae isn’t and b/c of that the Hawks aren’t in as good of a position as a franchise to contend
Of course they’re better and more stable than the Hawks but personally I’m not envious of Dallas or too critical on the trade because Luka hasn’t led his team further than Trae has. Let me emphasize I would 1000% rather have Luka but we gotta live and die with Trae lol

The bittersweet part is we’ve had rosters that complement Luka better than the Mavs have (except this year)