Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You know, we don't HAVE TO trade Murray :patrice:

He's not the best fit, but he's not the problem either, it's our goofy ass frontcourt(besides JJ)

I'm trading Hunter, Capela, and AJ Griffin before I do anything else. DJ has another 4 years on his deal so we can move him later if need be.

We trade him for D'Tective and I'm quitting this team

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yep, it’s fools gold. DJM is a nice player, trade him and start the rebuild on this team expeditiously
Trade him for what exactly breh? D'Lo and the 25th pick 5 years from now? Explain how that helps this team at all besides doing something just to say you did it?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Trade him for what exactly breh? D'Lo and the 25th pick 5 years from now? Explain how that helps this team at all besides doing something just to say you did it?

Im not doing that deal but i am all for trading him while his value is high, his contract is reasonable and he can net a return for a team in the Hawks, that isn’t winning anything of substance with him on the roster.

The Hawks are in need of a rebuild and need to acknowledge that the trade didn’t work. It’s ok to acknowledge that and cut losses with an eye towards the future