Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
TBH, I'd rather go for KAT since we got DJ locked in. I'm not sold on the spacing we'll have in the lineup with Siakam unless Trae turns into a 38%+ 3 pt shooter.
I feel the same way. I like KAT better. The 62 million salary 4 years from now is scary though.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe we traded Collins for nothing. At least I know we got a good coach now. Even if I question his fit for this group of guys. Will they buy in? :lupe:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't believe we traded Collins for nothing. At least I know we got a good coach now. Even if I question his fit for this group of guys. Will they buy in? :lupe:
DJ gave us a 40 million discount to stay here long-term. You not passing up that kinda money unless you are bought in to what Quin wants.

In retrospect, it was smart to get Quin in there ASAP to develop that rapport with Trae and DJ.

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Listening to Zack Lowe, it’s sounds like a matter of time before Pascal is a Hawk. Just hope we don’t trade the farm for this dude.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We traded him for the trade exception we need to see what we get out of it Siakim is the name floating around the most

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
IDGAF Hawks better find minutes for that nikka Mo out the gate. If I’m the Hawks I’d just go into the season with the squad they have now and see what’s what under a full training camp with Quin. No need to rush a deal now when you got until the trade deadline to make a splash if need be.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
IDGAF Hawks better find minutes for that nikka Mo out the gate. If I’m the Hawks I’d just go into the season with the squad they have now and see what’s what under a full training camp with Quin. No need to rush a deal now when you got until the trade deadline to make a splash if need be.

You can’t go into this season with this roster as is unless the goal is to be a play in team again

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You can’t go into this season with this roster as is unless the goal is to be a play in team again

What you mean bruh? I think a full offseason under Synder will benefit them tremendously. If Bey starts at PF it gives a shooter that we didn’t have in JC, & if JJ is the starting PF he has way more upside than Collins.

Lot of the east got weaker. I don’t think this team that is currently constructed is a play in team. A 4-6 seed at worst

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What you mean bruh? I think a full offseason under Synder will benefit them tremendously. If Bey starts at PF it gives a shooter that we didn’t have in JC, & if JJ is the starting PF he has way more upside than Collins.

Lot of the east got weaker. I don’t think this team that is currently constructed is a play in team. A 4-6 seed at worst

Nah man I don’t see that

Boston
Miami
Milwaukee
Philly
CLE
NY

as currently constructed are all better. BK & CHI are at or about the same level. This is currently a play in level roster. If you can get Siakim or someone of that caliber I could see us as a 4-6 seed but as of now nah man

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
DJ gave us a 40 million discount to stay here long-term. You not passing up that kinda money unless you are bought in to what Quin wants.

In retrospect, it was smart to get Quin in there ASAP to develop that rapport with Trae and DJ.

Time will tell breh. KD and Kyrie were bought into Nash and we see how that worked out.

At least Quinn is a proven coach tho.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'd go JJ :manny: