Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Superstar
Daps
He’s been doing all of that though…he hasn’t improved as a shooter, still turns the ball over a bunch, plays no defense, is inefficient. I don’t see any of that improvement you see :yeshrug:

I think he has another level he can go to but I’m not sure he’s willing to put in the work to be an elite player

:yeshrug:
Ok

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He’s been doing all of that though…he hasn’t improved as a shooter, still turns the ball over a bunch, plays no defense, is inefficient. I don’t see any of that improvement you see :yeshrug:

I think he has another level he can go to but I’m not sure he’s willing to put in the work to be an elite player
Not many players better in the playoffs then Trae, he just doesn't have the same dog during the regular season ala Jimmy Buckets.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's why I say less is more from Trae. He'd be a better shooter if he didn't shoot so much, lol (especially when it comes to those off-the-dribble 3's he like taking).

There's no reason for him to take 20+ shots per game most nights with this team. Let DJ, Dre, JJ, Bey, Bogi, AJ get those shots off.

He's starting to get better with his assist/turnover ratio. He's 18/4 over the past two games but we need to see a larger sample size over the season.

When it comes to defense, all he needs to do is play the passing lanes and not get lost on defense. That's about the most we can expect from him on that end.

He has the pieces he needs with this year's team to return to the all-star game. Especially once Big O enter the starting lineup.

I agree with this..he needs to realize he doesn’t have to carry the whole load on offense. Focus more on his elite playmaking..

He always says Steve Nash is his goat. He need to start playing like him & not a mixture of Nash & Curry/Dame

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's why I say less is more from Trae. He'd be a better shooter if he didn't shoot so much, lol (especially when it comes to those off-the-dribble 3's he like taking).

There's no reason for him to take 20+ shots per game most nights with this team. Let DJ, Dre, JJ, Bey, Bogi, AJ get those shots off.

He's starting to get better with his assist/turnover ratio. He's 18/4 over the past two games but we need to see a larger sample size over the season.

When it comes to defense, all he needs to do is play the passing lanes and not get lost on defense. That's about the most we can expect from him on that end.

He has the pieces he needs with this year's team to return to the all-star game. Especially once Big O enter the starting lineup.

I hope you’re right…I wish he’d be more Steve Nash and just be a maestro of the offense than tryna be Steph. I can’t get with you on assist/turnovers tho breh that’s literally 2 games lol. Get back to me when he’s done that over a month or a half of a season. Or when he uses his lateral quickness to play the passing lanes and get more steals

@Born2BKing i hear you but it just sounds like excuse making. Why not dominate the regular season? Why settle for being a mid tier, play in level squad every year?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DeAndre had his hands up cause he was open running down the court…Trae looks him off & proceeds to attempt a driving layup on 3 defenders & gets his shyt swatted…wizards score off the turnover :pachaha:

Besides that they starting the 3rd quarter off hot

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Good win. Now let's get ready for New Orleans. We should be 5-0 or at the least 4-1 right now.

I don’t understand why we lose to the Hornets so often. That’s 100% a team we should beat but it seems like they always able to catch us lacking.