Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Watching the hawks in person and on TV, I’d have to say yes. He’s really good at ripping open big defensive lineups when he drives, or is looking to make plays. His streaky shooting, lack of size, and defense (due to his size, he does try) have been the biggest issues.

When he’s hot he’s unstoppable, when he’s not he’ll still shoot. And I love how much heart he shows in close games and playoff games.

I think next season will be better, overall, because we’re starting to get players big/athletic enough to get buckets even when their shot is off.

I’m probably wrong but we’re one big trade away from being taken serious. It’s just a matter of whether it’s gonna be Clint, trae, or Dejounte.

IDK man, he hasn’t gotten better playing off ball, defense is still mediocre and he’s not as efficient as you’d like either. His shot making, especially from 3, isn’t elite. He’s still a bit immature as well

Breh is still a great offensive player with great passing ability but he hasn’t taken that leap. I think he’s settled for not playing defense, being a high volume shot taker and not being that efficient

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah bruh, Josh had the athleticism but he didn’t have the quickness, speed, and finesse Jalen have. shyt’s incredible watching Jalen in the open court.
Idk breh. Before Smoove put on that Magic City liquor weight... he was close. Except for open court dribbling:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah bruh, Josh had the athleticism but he didn’t have the quickness, speed, and finesse Jalen have. shyt’s incredible watching Jalen in the open court.
Smoove had insane speed and jumping ability. He was also JJ size out of HS what JJ is currently right now. Smoove was a freak but he was strange athletically. Poor lateral quickness, didn't have great acceralation, he had weak hands. JJ ain't nowhere near as athletic as Smoove but he's an athletic freak too.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
SMH these boys gettin handled by Minnesota, 79 points allowed at halftime

Superstar
Daps
IDK man, he hasn’t gotten better playing off ball, defense is still mediocre and he’s not as efficient as you’d like either. His shot making, especially from 3, isn’t elite. He’s still a bit immature as well

Breh is still a great offensive player with great passing ability but he hasn’t taken that leap. I think he’s settled for not playing defense, being a high volume shot taker and not being that efficient

We pretty much said the same thing. Considering the team, he doesn’t have much of an option but to do what he does. We get another consistent, larger, and dominant scorer and we probably won’t have to rely on an offensive strategy of him drawing attention from everybody else.

deeman

All Star
Daps
Hope this not one of those typical games where they fight back down to 6 point deficit and then the Wolves make a run, then rinse and repeat.