ATL restaurant “The Bando” known for crack wings

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Place has been around for 5+ years now. Wings are actually pretty damn good, I don’t do the seasoning on top tho. And all the over the top ‘marketing’ is extra
Wings are fukking bussing. Used to go there all the damn time before I moved to Gwinnett.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell with it being Atlanta I am surprised they don't have a wing special called the House in Virginia Wings.

Also did these fools really dress up the restaurant as a trap house....:wtf::why:.

What is wrong with some of these fools.... :francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
““The Bando is one of Atlanta's newest restaurants that was birthed by two friends and educators, Terry Bartholomew and Rico Burk. They saw that there were many injustices and inadequacies in the school system and they decided that they wanted to do more for their community affected by it. They started taking Black male students to dinner and/or lunch to have conversations that they'd hope would inspire the young men. "The reason why we started the Bando was to connect with the community through community service and different philanthropic work. We really want to give back by eventually opening up our own school or community center," says Terry Bradshaw.” They wanted to be in an area that was deemed "the hood" because they wanted to create something positive in an area that others would consider

So, instead of setting it up like a library or an arcade, they decided a crack house is a “positive” influence for hood kids?

:wow:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shame is dead, if they had good parents, they would have never opened this store up.

We are on a downslope. The decor is glorifying a life that should never be glorified. What happened to making good food with good customer service. I could never support a business like that.

That's some mantan shyt.

There's a concerted effort to keep Black people identifying on the side on negativity..you can see it now.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The honey based wings at The Burger Bistro Atl (Rapper Skyzoo's restaurant) are good. Dude is at the restaurant just about every day, he's hands on with the restaurant.

It's not far from me on 20, I need to swing by there and support. Hopefully I run into him

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
It's not far from me on 20, I need to swing by there and support. Hopefully I run into him
It's my off day just chillin, I grabbed a chilli burger and a 5 piece honey based.

He's here right now, Skyzoo is hella down to earth.

ctmLESj.jpeg

Edit: It's some thick azz shawtys that come into this restaurant.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea I need to make a trip

SN: what y’all think are the best wings in the A? Jr crickets overrated…American deli always come thru

Years ago I was up there with my bm and she put me on ranch wings…some spot from the west side…them shyts was godly :wow:
j buffalo wings with the peach drink on the side >>>