I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
"Broke Hoes Production"
Flashing guns
Drug references

"The culture" truly is poison. Feels like something straight out of a minstrel act :francis: . Craziest part is other black people looking at me like I'm the one trippin when I shun shyt like this.
Shame is dead, if they had good parents, they would have never opened this store up.

We are on a downslope. The decor is glorifying a life that should never be glorified. What happened to making good food with good customer service. I could never support a business like that.

That's some mantan shyt.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
““The Bando is one of Atlanta's newest restaurants that was birthed by two friends and educators, Terry Bartholomew and Rico Burk. They saw that there were many injustices and inadequacies in the school system and they decided that they wanted to do more for their community affected by it. They started taking Black male students to dinner and/or lunch to have conversations that they'd hope would inspire the young men. "The reason why we started the Bando was to connect with the community through community service and different philanthropic work. We really want to give back by eventually opening up our own school or community center," says Terry Bradshaw.” They wanted to be in an area that was deemed "the hood" because they wanted to create something positive in an area that others would consider

So, instead of setting it up like a library or an arcade, they decided a crack house is a “positive” influence for hood kids?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
““The Bando is one of Atlanta's newest restaurants that was birthed by two friends and educators, Terry Bartholomew and Rico Burk. They saw that there were many injustices and inadequacies in the school system and they decided that they wanted to do more for their community affected by it. They started taking Black male students to dinner and/or lunch to have conversations that they'd hope would inspire the young men. "The reason why we started the Bando was to connect with the community through community service and different philanthropic work. We really want to give back by eventually opening up our own school or community center," says Terry Bradshaw.” They wanted to be in an area that was deemed "the hood" because they wanted to create something positive in an area that others would consider

So, instead of setting it up like a library or an arcade, they decided a crack house is a “positive” influence for hood kids?

you know these nikkas be lost trying to lead the blind

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What's next, the Wingtation, a plantation themed restaurant where shackles and patches of cotton in containers litter the building to give an authentic slavery feel and slices of watermelon are sold to go along with those slammin wings?

The nonsense is heavy out there in ATL with this and the 'Trap Museum'.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
my homeboy repost this shyt every chance he gets. Ima have to pull up next time im in town but im not expecting much. like breh said earlier its probably just people getting attached because of the branding. "gone head and pull up and get you some return of the mack sliders and a side of nat king cole slaw"

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

These guys are clowns bullshyt purpose they wanted to make $ that simple. :mjlol:

They put it in the hood because it’s where it would fly and rent would be cheapest.

Lol at putting a fried wing spot in a community surely full of unhealthy eating options and then having a menu and decor and name full of black criminal stereotypes. Some up lifting.