ATL restaurant “The Bando” known for crack wings

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Atlanta's Best Wings off Fairburn and Benjamin Mays is my favorite spot for wings

American Deli is hit or miss, but I fukk with the one off Moreland Ave in the Kroger shopping center on the Eastside

JR Crickets is pretty good, when I was drinking I used to get buzzed off the AMFs then eat half my wings :russ:

I live right by that (Ghetto) Kroger and American Deli... that shyt is mid. You're better off driving down moreland and hitting Cleveland ave.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Reminds me of the lemon seasonings they use at Jj‘s…. Me and my friend always joke that it must be coke how good it is lol

348s.jpg
:ohhh:You from Chicago/Indiana or they got JJs in other places??

Daps
:ohhh:You from Chicago/Indiana or they got JJs in other places??

it's the same jj's.

"In less than 20 years, JJ Fish had expanded into more than 130 restaurants." :gladbron:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I truly wonder what black america will look like in 20 years

at this rate...

:unimpressed:

With older brehs still on that 1991 gangsta crack selling shyt, and the legit elders with wisdom from the Civil Rights Movement passing away from old age, we gonna be parody status.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The crack powder gives it an extra sweet and salty taste!

The Aaron McGruder/Childish Gambino archetype nerd/white Black person consistently exploits the imagery of our struggle.

You got grandmomma sofa with the plastic on it just to remind you of the generational decadence that is the drug economy while you eat your crack wings.

This is why they have to be dealt with first, they’re in essence counter-revolutionaries.
Man the level of hatred for non street brehs is ridiculous. Meanwhile Freeway Rick Ross is still out there. But childish Gambino type nikkaz need to die first as a priority to revolution

:dahell: