ATL police tase couple (Morehouse/Spelman students) multiple times on live TV. UPDATE: FIRED/CHARGED

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

This angle shows how many cops there really were. Over 20. Black cop flattened the tires. Another black cop broke driver side window. They ignored the other cars on the street. Bigly lawsuit.

EDIT: LOOK AT THE BIG c00n COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND YANK HIM OUT AS HE WAS NEAR LIFELESS.

Those fukking black cops are the spitting image of wha a c00n is. We need their names ASAP

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But I thought y’all said “black” cops move different:dwillhuh:
You mean to tell me, all this time they commit brutalities for their cop brothers?:mjtf:
I’m shocked:unimpressed:
Absolutely, shocked:unimpressed:
If only someone had told them that there is no such thing as a black cop. If only:francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Let’s see if Mayor Bottoms gets up there and has the same energy for her cops as she did black folks yesterday with all the yelling and down talking. Let’s see if it’s the same energy. Stupid bytch.

Man she was up there actin all somber and even admitted that if all the protesting wasn’t going on then this shyt prolly woulda been swept under the rug. How you see that not arresting or pressing charges on police after excessive use of force causes a disturbance?

fukk that, 99th anniversary of Tulsa right? :ehh: