ATL police tase couple (Morehouse/Spelman students) multiple times on live TV. UPDATE: FIRED/CHARGED

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Been a long time coming.

They need to be convicted first and sentenced to the max.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
dumbasses...:francis: did all of that for nothing...

Them being the bolded is a big part of the problem.

They lack such basic situational aware to realize they are on live tv, its a couple, on a highway

All it requires is a "get home safely" and go about your day.

These police departments need to be cleaned out wholesale and completely knew people to fill the slots.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk 12 people think just because the majority of the police is black in Atlanta that don't mean shyt them black ones just as bad if not worse than the white ones so fukk em all
They don’t want to listen though. That’s how I know these nikkas live in the burbs or never left the house if they think just because a cop black he gonna do right by you etc. Personal experience trumps all. I know better. These nikkas no different. Never have, never will be. If they were cool, it had nothing to do with them being a black cop.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff:

These are black cops they will easily get convicted and probably even do regular nikka time. Come back to this post when I'm proven right. It will be a cake walk. Quick and ruthless. Police union be damned. Expedited. :laff: