Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People who don't be believe in Allah will replace him with something else, and people who will not worship Allah will find something else to worship. There are no such thing as atheist because they just replace Allah with something else whether it's mother nature, father time, evolution, zodiac signs, etc. You take God out someone life he will literally invent something in his place. I met an atheist named Ross in one of my college classes, he swore he was atheist but his belief in science and philosophy consumed his life so totally that he practically was in an unorganized religion.

I remember there was one philosopher he was absolutely obsessed with named Friedrich Nietzsche. The way his eyes lit up everything he brought Nietzsche up was the same way a Jew would smile mentioning Moses, a Christian would smile mentioning Jesus, and a Muslim would smile mentioning God. Though he would never admit it with his tongue, his actions showed me that he literally worshipped this man. This is the same way with most atheists, they say they worship nothing but follow them around and get to know them and you'll find someone or thing in their life who is their God. And their mouth will not profess it, but their actions, blind love, and unwavering loyalty to certain people or theories reflects their worship of them. My interaction with Ross showed me that there are no atheists in this world. Everybody turns to an outside source for cosmic truth and direction, my god was Allah his god was Friedrich Nietzsche. To bad though that his god died and mine is ever living, and if Nietzsche had to rise himself from death he could never do so. Instead he rotted in the ground like every other human. But to some on earth, these men become Lords and then these people turn around and claim, "we do not believe and we do not worship nothing/no one."

LMAO.. religious people stay trying to make this argument

So an atheist is supposed to be passionate about NOTHING or NO ONE because he doesn't believe in YOUR god? Displaying a passion for learning or admiration for a historical figure is the same as worshiping/submitting to a higher power with faith that it created the universe and cares what you do?

You're playing yourself.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Not sure who said it but...."I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Now you Atheists know very well :ufdup: when you die and find out there is a God.

What a shock that will be :obama3:
Don't say we didn't warn you because you are reading this....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't no such thing as an evolutionist or Darwinist

they aren't ideologies, religions or cults bro.

I never heard of a gravitist

but props for doing ur part by making black people look stupid during another scientific discussion by two random cacs

probably proved whatever racist ish they were saying to be true in their eyes

:manny:

i hate religion, but evolution/darwinism is a THEORY.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
couldn't answer my question so he got mad and negged me.

You were negged because you're a troll. You don't really care to discuss this topic, so go fukk yourself.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God.

Well, fine, that's your prerogative, but let's not pretend there's something wrong with people who would rather pursuit truth than blindly accept some mythology.

Besides, you may think you're hedging your bets to get the best outcome, but who knows. You could be right about god, but be wrong about what this god wanted from you, or any rewards/punishments based on how you lived your life.

People who don't be believe in Allah will replace him with something else

Uh... okay then. We can say truth is my "god" and I'm desperately trying to believe as many true things as possible, and disbelieve in as many false things.... but why call that god? That's retarded.

Did you not read the other posts that covered this? A scientific theory isn't just some blind guess.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
You were negged because you're a troll. You don't really care to discuss this topic, so go fukk yourself.

:to:

You don't have to answer my question, breh, because your incessant beating around the bush tells me what I already knew anyway: YOU CAN'T! :russ:

:umad:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:to:

You don't have to answer my question, breh, because your incessant beating around the bush tells me what I already knew anyway: YOU CAN'T! :russ:

:umad:

Why would I when your response would be "Too Long; Didn't Read, I Win LOL!"? :leostare:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Why would I when your response would be "Too Long; Didn't Read, I Win LOL!"? :leostare:

Well maybe if you answered the question instead of posting a bunch of random bullshyt that doesn't answer the question I'd be more inclined to read it.

But like I said, you've already answered my question. Over and over again. :manny:

I'll ask it again though: How do you think the universe came into existence?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In everyday use, theory means a guess or a hunch, something that maybe needs proof.
In science, a theory is not a guess, not a hunch. It's a well-substantiated, well-supported, well-documented explanation for our observations. It ties together all the facts about something, providing an explanation that fits all the observations and can be used to make predictions.

A theory never becomes a law. In fact, if there was a hierarchy of science, theories would be higher than laws. There is nothing higher, or better, than a theory. Laws describe things, theories explain them. An example will help you to understand this. There's a law of gravity, which is the description of gravity. It basically says that if you let go of something it'll fall. It doesn't say why. Then there's the theory of gravity, which is an attempt to explain why. Actually, Newton's Theory of Gravity did a pretty good job, but Einstein's Theory of Relativity does a better job of explaining it. These explanations are called theories, and will always be theories. They can't be changed into laws, because laws are different things. Laws describe, and theories explain.

Just because it's called a theory of gravity, doesn't mean that it's just a guess. It's been tested. All our observations are supported by it, as well as its predictions that we've tested. Also, gravity is real! You can observe it for yourself. Just because it's real doesn't mean that the explanation is a law. The explanation, in scientific terms, is called a theory.

anyone that argues or says things like "the theory of ________ is JUST a theory" thinks that a scientific theory is just as much bullshyt as if i said "i have a theory that if i use meguiar's leather care products on my car seats instead of armor all, my seats will stay cleaner for 3 more weeks"

stop it. :ufdup:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
But like I said, you've already answered my question. Over and over again. :manny:

This is true. Yet you keep ignoring my posts, pretend like I DIDN'T answer them, and claim victory. It would be insane for me to give you any serious response, and expect anything different -- any kind of progress.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
This is true. Yet you keep ignoring my posts, pretend like I DIDN'T answer them, and claim victory. It would be insane for me to give you any serious response, and expect anything different -- any kind of progress.

Can you at least link me to the post where you described the origins of the universe? You don't have to type it over again. Seriously because if you have figured out the origins of life I think your days should be spent doing much more important things than posting in the coli.

There's a gentleman in another thread who said if someone can figure out the origins of the universe then they should get a Nobel prize. You've gotta be the world's most underachieving person ever. :ohhh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure who said it but...."I would rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't one than to live my life as if there isn't a God and find out in the end that there IS a God."

Now you Atheists know very well :ufdup: when you die and find out there is a God.

What a shock that will be :obama3:
Don't say we didn't warn you because you are reading this....

what God? what if you're jewish, but the 'real' god is allah?
what if you're muslim but the 'real' god is the Christian god?
what if you're christian but the real god is the god of sikhs?

:heh: @ people here acting like just believing in god/gods alone will save you from whatever dire consequence your respective religion has for 'sinners'. believing in god doesnt mean you're "saved,"... and if you're christian, judging and lol'ing at people who don't believe is surely gona get you a first class ticket to heaven, right?

:mjpls:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
what God? what if you're jewish, but the 'real' god is allah?
what if you're muslim but the 'real' god is the Christian god?
what if you're christian but the real god is the god of sikhs?

:heh: @ people here acting like just believing in god/gods alone will save you from whatever dire consequence your respective religion has for 'sinners'. believing in god doesnt mean you're "saved,"... and if you're christian, judging and lol'ing at people who don't believe is surely gona get you a first class ticket to heaven, right?

:mjpls:

This

Which leads me to some of my favorite quotes of all time...
"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours" - Stephen F Roberts

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

Besides, Pascal's Wager has already been destroyed by philosophers centuries ago. An all-knowing, all-powerful god would know if you were just hedging your bets and saying you "believe" to save your own ass.

And I see people still on that "but it's just a theory!" Didn't I end y'all like 5 pages ago? :smugdraper: