At what point should a wife leave her husband after he has put his hands on her?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I learned from the other thread started by @Theraflu that a wife should not leave her husband the first time he puts his hands on her.Here's the run down of his story:

He was under the influence of drugs when he pushed his wife and kissed another woman.

How many times does a husband get to put his hands on his wife before a divorce gets called into question?Is it the kind of hit that matters?Are some hits not considered more serious than others?

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't know it depends on the circumstances. I would say immediately, but then again i don't know if pushing her already counts as laying hands on her. I've had a girlfriend who would get extremely aggressive, push my buttons and resort to physical violence. At some point I pushed her, but that was more in defence than an agression on my part. I'd say if the man is the agressor, leave. But then again, I believe that any relationship were physical violence and extreme agression is happening, no matter who instigates it, will fail sooner or later.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I agree but the posters in that thread didn't agree since it was "only a push," their words.They think a divorce is going overboard.

No. There is no reason we should be putting hands on each other. If it comes to that then we don't need to be together...

Oh so I can push you and get away with it? Next time it may be a slap, then a punch, maybe a kick....

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
don't know it depends on the circumstances. I would say immediately, but then again i don't know if pushing her already counts as laying hands on her. I've had a girlfriend who would get extremely aggressive, push my buttons and resort to physical violence. At some point I pushed her, but that was more in defence than an agression on my part. I'd say if the man is the agressor, leave. But then again, I believe that any relationship were physical violence and extreme agression is happening, no matter who instigates it, will fail sooner or later.

The man is the aggressor in theraflu's case.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Once....

Only Once...

If he will hit me once then he has it in him to hit me again....
Let's say that the first punch he threw at you landed at the breast level where cushion exist and you eat the punch and absorb no pain

Will you still leave ?

Fred