at what age did you stop sagging your pants/jeans :

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
If someone is going to think I'm less of a man because of some completely irrelevant style choice, then I don't really need their respect. But go head, dress all tidy so you can get some respect from people who don't even fukking know you. Btw lil cj, I don't even sag my pants because I always thought that shyt was stupid.

By no means is choosing not to sag a repellant for racism. If you're doing it ONLY for that reason, you're gonna wind up disappointed when you find out they hate you anyway. Cacs gonna cac. But like you said, at some point it just seems stupid.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:umad: touched a nerve did I ?:mjgrin:
nah u just a bytch

talk like a feminist idiot brehs smh

the future will show how c00ns ran with phrases like black toxic maculinity as the agenda was in full swing while your cac president was out there grabbing pussies and getting feminist votes

:mjlol:

be a pawn for white supremacy and a divisive c00n just because its trendy

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not even gone lie.

NY and Cali nikkas came down South sauced up with the super skinny jeans. Before that, we use to clown the emo white boys for rocking them. I switched up and past them nikkas quick though after my bro put me on to stuff like Superfuture during its golden age :mjcry:.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Never did, wore jeans all the time, graphic tees, but never enjoyed showing my ass to the world. Nor was I following any rapper/singer trend. Was surrounded by too many dudes who were basically groupies for hip hop, I'm good, I like jewelry as much as the next man, so I'll buy a chain and watch, something understated, add a ring in there....but saggin? Na.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Never
It’s just part of my life
Ima 34 x34 so my weight fluctuates
And all this money in my pocket don’t help either :lolbron:

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I lost 85lbs in high school my junior year I started wearing fitted jeans. I felt so free.