at what age did you stop sagging your pants/jeans :

Daps
23 druags,tims,earings,braids etc got
tired of everyone having an opinion on me,got tired of the attention both good and bad. Switched my style at 19 but then got called a fakkit so I switch back to that baggy saggy shyt just to fit in to impress dumb niccas and hoes even wiggas and wiggets was having opinions like why ain't he dressing blk. At
23 I said fuk yall.

Let me guess, how many of those dudes had employment prospects....Actually good ones...None.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
500x1000px-LL-55d57430_Chief-Keef1.jpeg

Even when I used to sag my underwear never used to show:childplease:. I would have my shirt over it basically my back pockets would hang real low and that's all you would see. I stopped doing that around 19 (first year of college).

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps

Cut my dreads, stopped wearing earrings and sagging, started gearing up for the post-graduate professional world

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Shut up c00n. Only c00ns bring up cacs when we're trying to better ourselves..it's more for our elders to respect us more

Word. At some point you want to start living a functional life, networking with people outside of your homeboys, and stop trying to appeal to thots. It's called growing up and broadening your horizons. The problem is that so many of us grown attached to the lowest common denominators of the black experience and thinking certain shyt is cool, that no one wants to grow up or change. There's no way in hell im gonna be 30 years old and the only place I'm comfortable is the hood, only comfortable associating with hood nikkas, only comfortable around women who lack ambition and education.

If we're keeping it 100, a lot of the Hip Hop that's being pushed to the forefront is to blame for this false image that a lot of us have of ourselves. I just thank God for allowing me to wake up at a young age.

All Star
Daps
Shut up c00n. Only c00ns bring up cacs when we're trying to better ourselves..it's more for our elders to respect us more
If someone is going to think I'm less of a man because of some completely irrelevant style choice, then I don't really need their respect. But go head, dress all tidy so you can get some respect from people who don't even fukking know you. Btw lil cj, I don't even sag my pants because I always thought that shyt was stupid.