at what age did you stop sagging your pants/jeans :

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Y'all don't realize how stupid y'all look with your pants hanging below ya ass.

It ain't even a race thing. I saw a white boy sagging so hard few days ago, he looked like an absolute idiot. I automatically assumed the worse about him because of his appearance.

Let them have it. Black men pull ya pants up!!!!!! Its impossible to look like a king when you carry yaself like a bum.

Daps
I just wore baggy jeans and wore a belt I didn't pull my pants below my ass:hhh:
My boxers would come out of the jeans slightly so I have never had the problem of my ass crack showing which is even worse than dudes who Sag and show their underwear and the top I was wearing covered this because I almost never go shirtless unless I go swimming use a hot tub or go to a beach which is rare.

Why wear a belt and skinnies if you're just going to pull your pants down what dumbass logic is this

and no i've never worn skinnies:scust:

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
500x1000px-LL-55d57430_Chief-Keef1.jpeg

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
i stopped at 21 same with the ear ring, stopped both and moved on.

you cant be over 21 sagging your pants and wonder why you get followed through the store or get detailed. its a jailhouse thing that got tooken over by hiphop, it meant 'you where free pssy' you where 'easy access' but hiphop flipped it.

my brother is 30 and he still sags a bit, wearing tight jeans and shyt :hubie:

Don't be brainwashed breh. Sagging comes from hand me downs in the hood being too big for you. That's where hip hop got it from. The jailhouse shyt is different and that's something cacs say to try and emasculate us. Not saying Sagging is good or cool, but it's not some fakkit shyt like cacs try to make it.