At What Age Did U Stop Wearing Jays

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I still cop every now and then. Most recent’s have only been 1 High and lows though. Been skipping on a lot of the retros as I don’t really go out wearing Js like that anymore.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Never wore em tbh. I was always rocking AF1s or Air Max

But the time I decided I was into them back in the day they were dogshyt quality wise

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
about 3 years ago…wasn’t an “age” thing…they were just becoming too hard to get and as a result I wouldn’t wear them as much to “preserve” them…truth be told a lot of them weren’t even that comfortable…ultimately I was more so just collecting them than wearing them so I decided to stop especially when I found out that the material would degrade over time anyway (sooner than I’d expect) even if you don’t wear em

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The kinds of people who ask (and sometimes answer) this question just goes to show how much shyt nyggas do to appear to look good to other people and not living for themselves.

The only person who should have any say over what you wear is yourself and maybe your significant other, if you have one.

Other than that, if you don't know when and where to wear shyt, what suits you, or what's appropriate, you have issues beyond sneakers

If you're in a place, wherever that is, and you feel as if you're dressed inappropriately, that has nothing to do with your age. You're in the wrong place or you don't know how to read social cues and settings.