Daps
The walls have ears the windows have eyes and a casual tells nothing but lies

You ready for this neg or nah.
4ee7cde6bc20d673cb3a5c8887f175c2-0.jpg

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Everybody complaining about the shyt indie games, is just being fukking lazy. If you wanna know what indies are good, check metacritic, opencritic, user reviews, etc.

Like all you have to do to find out what the good indies are, is spend 20 minutes a week doing some research. It literally on takes 20 minutes a week (shyt, you could probably go with 20 minutes a month. To be honest)

Come on brehs. Quit being lazy:francis:

100%. nikkas want the work done for them like Twitch, Youtube and Metacritic aren't clicks away.

It is true though that theres a tom of absolute garbage indy games. I check ps store every tuesday and most of the shyt im lookimg at like :gucci:. Nobodys going to buy this shyt. Im sure steam is the same if not worse. Alot of good or decent games can get lost im the shuffle. They need some kind of quality control.

Truly great indy games always make it to the forefront. Word of mouth, Twitch, Youtube and other mediums make sure of it. One of the biggest games of last year is an indy if I recall and we've ALL heard about it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikkaz acting brand new, and even let President Donald Rekkapryde hit y'all with the topic switch :wow:...
It is true though that theres a tom of absolute garbage indy games. I check ps store every tuesday and most of the shyt im lookimg at like :gucci:. Nobodys going to buy this shyt. Im sure steam is the same if not worse. Alot of good or decent games can get lost im the shuffle. They need some kind of quality control.
The Xbox360 had this. They had arcade games and indie titles. Arcade would include shyt like limbo, pacman, shadow complex. While the "indie" games was just that, largely bullshyt with a few good titles here and there.

So, fast forward to this gen and Sony literally played the indie title makers making them think ps4 would be the console home for indie titles and fanboy war agendas made that a thing. They also then rewrote what an indie title was. On this site we then debated what a indie title actually was, they decided anything not AAA budgeted was an indie title this making it harder to find good titles because now they are all grouped in together. Who would want that?

Well, simple.. The indie creators themselves wanted their shytty games up front and center next to big budgeted titles. Sony promised then didn't deliver. Microsoft did answer the call and it has since then made even more ways for those indie titles to get recognition and I like the setup.

What I don't like is Sony fanboys fukking up the indie game so the pricing is out of whack. 360era indie titles ranged from $1-10. Now they can cost as much as $30 because the pricing is dictated by the creator. Some creators are just trying to trick you into a sale. All titles on 360 had a demo so you could try before you buy.

Point out the lie or say thanks for the info coli :francis:
Not for the launch window of a new system, especially a Sony system :laff:
The switch did the same thing, it's launch lineup was beyond pathetic yet nikkaz in here was hyping up indie titles that flopped on Xbox/ps4.