At this point, I’m way more excited for indie games than AAA

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's straight. Its what everyone does - but yal really saying you've never looked through Steam and seen hundreds of indies that are trash on any given day? :francis:
the only thing I usually look at on the Store page is the Top Sellers list. if I see some game I never heard of up there with the usuals, it catches my interest. if it really looks like something I'm into I... put it on my wishlist and wait for it to be $5 :lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the only thing I usually look at on the Store page is the Top Sellers list. if I see some game I never heard of up there with the usuals, it catches my interest. if it really looks like something I'm into I... put it on my wishlist and wait for it to be $5 :lolbron:
That's what everyone does for the most part. If you ever browse the selection or run through the queue a few times though? That's a massive pile of shyt.

Whereas a AAA game falling on its face is typically surprise or a general disappointment, an indie being a mess or straight up never releasing is almost the norm. I'm not even saying that good indie's don't exist. I'm saying that the majority ain't worth even the time it takes to check the preview.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
It is true though that theres a tom of absolute garbage indy games. I check ps store every tuesday and most of the shyt im lookimg at like :gucci:. Nobodys going to buy this shyt. Im sure steam is the same if not worse. Alot of good or decent games can get lost im the shuffle. They need some kind of quality control.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think a contrast has o be made between the non-marketed indie game and the indie games with notoriety behind it.

I green with alot of the brehs in here saying most indies are trash.

But, I agree with the OP if we are talking about the games with the hoopla around it like Limbo or Inside.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4