At some point won't African immigrants just become AA?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some strange reason he thinks AAs and Caribbeans are the same ethnicity and all have the same culture.
No I don't, but I know when someone is talking down!

He did the same thing in the thread talking about the 12 year old track girl. He came in talking about he can't understand why we call sweet potatoes yams. and they eat the real thing. I had to explain to him why, and how they do the same thing, then he played like he understood. he's a clown! it seems harmless but I've read MANY posts where he tries to play that culture shyt as an excuse to talk down on blacks. I grew up with nikkas like him fresh off the boat doing that shyt, so its not new to me.

Another one on here who does this is "jilla82". In the thread about nas' restaurant opening day with outkast, and run the jewels, this fool came in talking about they're eating "slave food". He consistently does shyt like that, but more subtle.

I find it rude that you, and @Dip, are telling me I'm doing something other then what I'm telling you! I explained in great length why I feel the way I feel, and yall just down play, and then say its nothing close to what I explained.

And @Dip I been around all types of people, I know what projecting is, and I did none of that. You are just cool with him, so you're not calling him out on it or you just don't see it, but I do, and fukk him.

But, its no hate. Like I stated earlier, I know a nikka trying to rock me to sleep when i see it.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@KidStranglehold
This post is what I mean by west indians just making up shyt to make themselves seem different, and better!

It seems like he is being cordial, but from his post throughout the years, he talks slick about AA. He just does it in a "nice" way. I seen his game a mile away. He likes to give the image that we are low class, and makes it seem like Africans, and Islanders, are so high class! He just doesn't outright say it, but you can clearly see he is talking down on us. Look at his last sentence:"I reserve the term African American (or as I always say black Americans) for the descendants of the enslaved Africans brought here during the slave trade"

Technically that is every black person in the western hemisphere! Also notice how he says he rather call us black americans, that's because he doesn't want us connected to Africa. He talks about how different we are, but his ass is just country! Notice how he keeps avoiding my question of where the women he dated are from? I asked him this because he has said they were easy, and basically sluts, while Haitian women were church going,a nd made him work for it. That's the same shyt these small town nikkas be talking!
::laff: this is about to be fun

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well well well another one of those ""we all we got" / "Them other black people hate us..." posts , huh :laff:
Well allow me to explain with some of my older posts rather than try to verbalize some of this shyt while i'm half drunk

@KidStranglehold
Technically that is every black person in the western hemisphere! Also notice how he says he rather call us black americans, that's because he doesn't want us connected to Africa. He talks about how different we are, but his ass is just country!

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/18011222/
"Not whitewashed at all. I just know my nationality and culture. I'm a black man. I'm Haitian. I'm of African descent.

Haitians can claim Nago, Guinee and Benin all we want in our music and cultural stuff but bottom line is Haiti is where our new home is and that's what we gotta cherish and protect. It's good to maintain ancestral relations with the nation's from the mother land (and we do) for continuation of culture but that's that. But we can't go back to Senegal or Benin and Guinee. They have their own citizens and own problems to worry about.

Same thing for black Americans. You guys tend to claim Egypt (and other northern North African territories) as your roots and that's cool. But that was a long time ago. Africa is not your home. You have as much claim to America as the white man. I don't hear you calling him European-American. So why do you have to be African-American? You're all American, period."

Edit: Yes I removed my last comment in this post so I don't end up on some gvt watchlist. But you know what I mean

This is a tid bit from 2015 explaining WHY i say BLACK-AMERICANS and not African -American:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11655113/

"I agree and disagree with you because you are saying this as if whites are "American".

Personally from my point of view (as someone who is not american) you are American, period. That is your NATIONALITY. You just happenned to be of the black race. YOu live in AMerica, live the american lifestyle and dream and your perspective on life american so therefore you ARE American. Like , i'm Haitian but Haitian is not my race. Haitian is my nationality. I'm black. I'm not african either but my ancestors were and my culture is heavy on african customs and traditions.

For black american to start calling themselves african would mean that whites should call themselves European, period. YOU ARE WHAT YOUE BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAYS YOU ARE when it comes to nationality. Culture and race is a different topic

And remember this most Africans dont like to be referred to as "Africans" because they are from specific countries in Africa. I dont hear anyone calling Brits and French people "Europeans" by default."

Again from 2015

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12369131/

"Then all europeans would call themselves European-African. then.

Dude you typically are what you are based on birth-place/upbringing/Culture you were raised in

Im from Haiti. You dont hear Haitians saying they are Haitian-African. Tho some factions claim their Congo, Benin and Guinee ancestry and rep it and their african roots hard to the core but when asked we still say we are Haitian, period."

I'll address the rest of your fakkit nonsense shyt tomorrow when im sober and can think clearly

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you can clearly see he is talking down on us.
Look down on you how, doggy? All blacks pretty much look down on haitians. Put it this way: As bad as you think you and your people may have had it throughout history you wouldnt trade places with us.

Now are there SOME black people from other Nationalities who look down on African americans? YES.

Do African Americans also look down on blacks from other countries? YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY DO. You mean to tell me all the sudden you forgot how mofos in the states were (for example) laughing at Eddie Murphy's African "mfufu" jokes? Making fun of African native languages? Ridiculed african customs? You have some sort of selective memory?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Intruder v3.0 Well, you are just an ignorant man, because the reason we say African-American is because we can't name a particular place in Africa as home, so we just use the place as a whole for the name. You should know this by now!

All that other shyt is babel, and game!

This is your first sentence:
"Not whitewashed at all. I just know my nationality and culture. I'm a black man. I'm Haitian. I'm of African descent.

Why does this apply to YOU, but not me? It's because you're playing that culture game nonsense!

Any person with some type of education knows AA have a mix of American culture with parts of African, but you seem to think because you still do what they did exactly, you are somehow more connected to Africa then we are. How many times has @IllmaticDelta has shown you the connections in things from music to food? You just happen to not see those posts, right? nikka Please!

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look down on you how, doggy? All blacks pretty much look down on haitians. Put it this way: As bad as you think you and your people may have had it throughout history you wouldnt trade places with us.

Now are there SOME black people from other Nationalities who look down on African americans? YES.

Do African Americans also look down on blacks from other countries? YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY DO. You mean to tell me all the sudden you forgot how mofos in the states were (for example) laughing at Eddie Murphy's African "mfufu" jokes? Making fun of African native languages? Ridiculed african customs? You have some sort of selective memory?
Thank you for letting me know why you're passive aggressive!

I never denied Haitians or Africans got shytted on by EVERYBODY(mostly kids), but what does that have to do with you playing the better then game? I knew it was because you got dissed, just wanted you to admit it! You didn't outright say it, but that's why you post the way you do.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Notice how he keeps avoiding my question of where the women he dated are from?
Well i will name names of women ive dated and fukked with in the past few years since ive live in the U.S. and will say where they were from. Im only gonna name a few because i be doing numbers but this is just to show you the diversity

• Carmen - Cuban - Born/Raised in Miami
  • Lynda - Haitian - raised in Miami
  • Shantae - Black American - Portland OR
  • Trina - Black American - Miami
  • Anissa - Black American - Born in Virginia grew up in New York (only jets fan i ever tolerated)
  • A***** - Ugandan - Born/raised in Indianna
  • S***** - Guyanese - Born/raised in New York [CURRENT]
  • R**** - Trinidadian - born/raised in New York
  • J*** - Black American - Alabama
  • A***** - Black American - Atlanta
  • E**** - Black American - Memphis TN
  • K***** - Black American - JacksonVille North Caroina :wub: my love:
  • O*** - Nigerian - Nigeria
The list goes on and on since you need to know wher emy dikk has been. As you notice most women i date are black american. Well over 70% of women i date are black american. My Haitian and other islanders friends even tease me about it saying it's the "exotic factor" but oh well.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well i will name names of women ive dated and fukked with in the past few years since ive live in the U.S. and will say where they were from. Im only gonna name a few because i be doing numbers but this is just to show you the diversity

• Carmen - Cuban - Born/Raised in Miami
  • Lynda - Haitian - raised in Miami
  • Shantae - Black American - Portland OR
  • Trina - Black American - Miami
  • Anissa - Black American - Born in Virginia grew up in New York (only jets fan i ever tolerated)
  • A***** - Ugandan - Born/raised in Indianna
  • S***** - Guyanese - Born/raised in New York [CURRENT]
  • R**** - Trinidadian - born/raised in New York
  • J*** - Black American - Alabama
  • A***** - Black American - Atlanta
  • E**** - Black American - Memphis TN
  • K***** - Black American - JacksonVille North Caroina :wub: my love:
  • O*** - Nigerian - Nigeria
The list goes on and on since you need to know wher emy dikk has been. As you notice most women i date are black american. Well over 70% of women i date are black american. My Haitian and other islanders friends even tease me about it saying it's the "exotic factor" but oh well.
Just like I thought, you messed with AA chicks from the city!

You think its a coincidence you "love" the only one from a small ass town in N.C. where the population is over 69,000? Like I posted, you are just a country nikka thinking you are different because you are from Haiti.

Where were the ones from in Alabama?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@Intruder v3.0 Well, you are just an ignorant man, because the reason we say African-American is because we can't name a particular place in Africa as home, so we just use the place as a whole for the name. You should know this by now!

All that other shyt is babel, and game!

This is your first sentence:

Why does this apply to YOU, but not me? It's because you're playing that culture game nonsense!
As a haitian man you think i have a place in Africa I can point to to say that this is wher emy ancestors were ripped from their families and dropped of in The sugar cane fields of SAINT DOMINGUE (modern day Haiti)?

Tell me where. I guess i'm gonna call myself African-Haitian from now on because Haiti is not my ancestors home. It's just the home they fought for and took from their opressors.

As the man in my avi says in the song "colonizations dropped us off on many different corners/ we're without a home no matter where we are/ Some of is speaking english, french and spanish/ but only way we truly communicates is through our drums/"

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Just like I thought, you messed with AA chicks from the city!

You think its a coincidence you "love" the only one from a small ass town in N.C. where the population is over 69,000? Like I posted, you are just a country nikka thinking you are different because you are from Haiti.

Where were the ones from in Alabama?
The point is i fukk with chicks from everywhere and i have friends from everywhere.

Ive fukked with Country chicks and city chicks. Foreign chicks from Europe and Central American chicks and other latinas. What's your point supposed to be?

See doggy, I know your type. YOu;re one of them "we all we got" f@ggots who think all other black people are out to get you and hate you and look down on you. Paranoia aint no joke, doggy. Watch that sh!t :umad:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a haitian man you think i have a place in Africa I can point to to say that this is wher emy ancestors were ripped from their families and dropped of in The sugar cane fields of SAINT DOMINGUE (modern day Haiti)?

Tell me where. I guess i'm gonna call myself African-Haitian from now on because Haiti is not my ancestors home. It's just the home they fought for and took from their opressors.

As the man in my avi says in the song "colonizations dropped us off on many different corners/ we're without a home no matter where we are/ Some of is speaking english, french and spanish/ but only way we truly communicates is through our drums/"
STOP PLAYING GAMES!

I quoted you, and explained why your explanation that you gave of yourself, is why we call ourselves AA!

If your ass is in Haiti with nothing but black people living the same way, and come from the same place, there is no need to make that distinction, you are the only motherfukkers that live there:dwillhuh:

Maybe, you are just ignorant, I just gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I still see your slick shyt you talk. The way you came back talking about haitians, and Africans being shytted on showed me that. What does that have to do with YOU?

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is i fukk with chicks from everywhere and i have friends from everywhere.

Ive fukked with Country chicks and city chicks. Foreign chicks from Europe and Central American chicks and other latinas. What's your point supposed to be?

See doggy, I know your type. YOu;re one of them "we all we got" f@ggots who think all other black people are out to get you and hate you and look down on you. Paranoia aint no joke, doggy. Watch that sh!t :umad:
You know my damn point, I explained it in my previous post. You have said some slick shyt about AA chicks being easy, and Haitians not. I then tell you its because your ass is country, and you mess with city chicks, not because they are AA, and you just proved my point.

And them other countries are old as hell too. You think just because you name countries that means I'm gonna look at them as modern? GTFOH!

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
STOP PLAYING GAMES!

I quoted you, and explained why your explanation that you gave of yourself, is why we call ourselves AA!

If your ass is in Haiti with nothing but black people living the same way, there is no need to make that distinction, you are the only motherfukkers that live there:dwillhuh:

Maybe, you are just ignorant, I just gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I still see your slick shyt you talk. The way you came back talking about haitians, and Africans being shytted on showed me that. What does that have to do with YOU?
You said we talk slick about you. Judy giving you example of you doing the same