At some point won't African immigrants just become AA?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You know my damn point, I explained it in my previous post. You have said some slick shyt about AA chicks being easy, and Haitians not. I then tell you its because your ass is country, and you mess with city chicks, not because they are AA, and you just proved my point.

And them other countries are old as hell too. You think just because you name countries that means I'm gonna look at them as modern? GTFOH!
You have an elitist thing about you too deep down. Do you look down upon your fellow African Americans from the south? :usure::usure:
Read your own posts and you'll see how they come across

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have an elitist thing about you too deep down. Do you look down upon your fellow African Americans from the south? :usure::usure:
Read your own posts and you'll see how they come across
Don't try to flip this shyt?

I never said it's bad, I said you was country. They think just like you when it comes to city people. I wrote this multiple times. Your flipping aint working on me.

Every city in the south aint country, I already showed this with the post I replied when you named the chicks you messed with.

@Dip, his post is what projecting means!

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Don't try to flip this shyt?

I never said it's bad, I said you was country. They think just like you when it comes to city people. I wrote this multiple times. Your flipping aint working on me.

Every city in the south aint country, I already showed this with the post I replied when you named the chicks you messed with.
Misye varyé , @KidStranglehold . :laff:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm arguing with crazy person:laff:

Yo @KidStranglehold , neg ou a varyé, wi. Come get your boy
You can get all the people you want, I'm dealing with you:

This is the post you was replying to
STOP PLAYING GAMES!

I quoted you, and explained why your explanation that you gave of yourself, is why we call ourselves AA!

If your ass is in Haiti with nothing but black people living the same way, and come from the same place, there is no need to make that distinction, you are the only motherfukkers that live there:dwillhuh:

Maybe, you are just ignorant, I just gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I still see your slick shyt you talk. The way you came back talking about haitians, and Africans being shytted on showed me that. What does that have to do with YOU?
You are a clown! You had no rebuttal so you talk about something else!

All the slick talk I was referring to is your constant passive aggressive talk about AA when you make posts. I wasn't talking about in this thread. All you did was show me WHY you do it, but nikka grow up. Do you see me talking about yall, when I heard the same shyt talking? If I say anything, its what I saw, good, and bad, never no passive aggresive shyt.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Where did all this anti-Haitian mindset come from? I thought this shyt died in the 90s:what: