At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ive fukked over 10 bytches this summer alone :patrice:

@PabloEscobar there's no reason to be a 23 yr old virgin breh... hit up BP. Half my smashes this summer have come off there. :yeshrug:
PM if you need advice..

Dan Julio

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@PabloEscobar get yo ass to a god damn club, pick up some broad, any half decent one you can find that looks dtf. fukk the bish. Toss her in the bushes and end this fukkin thread. It's not rocket science, if ugly fakkity lookin dudes can get p*ssy, you can too.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@Brooklynzson you dont think this nikka wild homo? never kissed a girl and he 23? you seen how the @Paz shyt unfolded.
Nah, i dont think he's wild mango because of that. He's probably the shy type and is scared to talk to girls :manny: I used to be like that, but that was when I was`10-11 though

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Nah, i dont think he's wild mango because of that. He's probably the shy type and is scared to talk to girls :manny: I used to be like that, but that was when I was`10-11 though
2P0VXMY.png

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
why it seem like the sloppiest, fattest nikkas be the ones bringing up that shyt about me being a virgin? its like okay im a virgin, but youre fat and ugly my nikka. im only being real. you look bummy as fukk. you look like the type of nikka who gets out breath and be breathing hard after walking up the stairs at ya crib. understand you dirty fat crab nikka that I could fukk ANY bytch that EVER fukked you and make her fukk every nikka with me without saying a word to her. nikka you couldn't even stand next me.(thats like parking a station wagon next to a ferrari) you look like to type of nikka to sweat standing still in december. even after i lose my virginity youll still be a fat, dirty, ugly loser. fix your grill too you fat fakkit.
but you're still a virgin...

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
10 hot chicks is alot in 3 months. I was gonna ask u if you've ever fukked 10
broads in 3 months but you're not really a good looking dude so u probably have fukked alot of beastly looking bytches. Am I right?
i understand what you lookin for

carry on