Astrology, numerology and these psuedosciences are guilty pleasure....

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to resurrect this thread. Either astrology is too good to be true or just eeriely accurate. Looked at some aspects of my natal chart from chani nicholas and yo.. crazy how eeriely accurate it is. :picard: you have to analyze it based off of the houses, planets and know your time of birth to get some results.

Believe it or not, it explains why im ready to flip on yall over, be argumentative or why this site gives me a hard time. :yeshrug: i think you can take it for what it is to your benefit but live your life.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
always check who writes the joints you watch, normally the writer will write about similar themes.

i cant spice it i believe in the occult like i believe in rain, its real. so the in-doctrines of new recruits and many went awol.

hollywood has always been a propaganda tool even the nazi's won an oscar, so these occult new gen are putting their rituals out there.

same person who wrote The Truman Show (Andrew Niccol) also wrote wild shyt :

Anon, The Host, In Time, Simone, and Gattaca to name a few all dealing with a dystopia surreality in the future. that is eerily present now.

its not just alistair crawley manuals but its subliminal messaging and of course the recruits can see the initiation being taught through entertainment. ie films,music and etc.

:wow:

Thats one way to look at it. The other is that it isnt neccessarily planned. But its just spirits/energy working through people from a source to express universal truths. So of course it could look coordinated if people are working from the same frequency/source:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And OP you are 100% correct. There is a poster here who really hates that im serious about the importance of astrology,and calls it psuedo.

But I also pointed out whats the difference between astrology and psychology:mjlol:?

Except one is a supposed "proffessional" who doesnt know you,telling you how your mind works.

I told him the value in astrology is that its people looking for answers about how their mind works. And when people get their birthchart which is often very accurate,they can also get solutions on what to work on. Even if you believe the accuracy is suggestive,or some sort of trick. People will still pick out what they know to be true about themselves. Then they can begin to do the work if they choose. To act like astrology is somehow destructive is the most idiotic thing someone could say. Out of all the psuedo science we learn and parrot?The one that gets people into self discovery,and figuring out their behavior is the dangerous one. Same poster believes in load management ,and doesnt think its psuedo btw:mjlol:?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to resurrect this thread. Either astrology is too good to be true or just eeriely accurate. Looked at some aspects of my natal chart from chani nicholas and yo.. crazy how eeriely accurate it is. :picard: you have to analyze it based off of the houses, planets and know your time of birth to get some results.

Believe it or not, it explains why im ready to flip on yall over, be argumentative or why this site gives me a hard time. :yeshrug: i think you can take it for what it is to your benefit but live your life.

Not sure how far youve gotten. But what Natureboy used to call your "angels" are yout sextiles,trines,and conjunctions. These are the attributes that are positive and should be nurtured that will help you in life.

"Demons" are your aspects that can create challenges and cause harm to yourself and relationships. These will be your opisitions,squares and quincunx.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how far youve gotten. But what Natureboy used to call your "angels" are yout sextiles,trines,and conjunctions. These are the attributes that are positive and should be nurtured that will help you in life.

"Demons" are your aspects that can create challenges and cause harm to yourself and relationships. These will be your opisitions,squares and quincunx.

Yep, thats the interesting part. To me, i actually think the squares and oppositions are just as interesting as the sextiles ans conjunctions. Altogether it does explain a lot personality wise and even looks at the past which makes sense. It says my sun squares mars and my sun conjuncts mercury. Been trying to look around for the sextiles, trines, conjunction, opposition, square definitions on google but google is all over the place.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I don't focus on it but I will say alot of what the guy below says makes sense

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sun squares in mars might explain my temper and anger which is very high today. That anger is UP. Im contemplating about vaping some weed to calm my angry ass down

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
That im embarrassed to have that wont go away.

For the past 20 years, ive been flirting and taping my feet into the astrology, numerology and that supernatural shyt. Thought i would grow out of my curosity after a certain time in high school but it stuck.

The thing is im looking for answers that i need and am looking to the questions i have about myself, those around me and life in these pseudosciences because ive seen other people who study them to make sense out of that shyt to apply to life to get answers. That shyt fascinates me. Like i want a tarot card reading or want to get deeper but cautiously because i know how folks scam people all the time with this shyt.

start with astrology, don't get the books right away, ask everyone you know their birthday, not just their sign, and study their personalities and you will notice patterns in personalities that are beyond coincidence.

the reason I said ask them their exact birthdays is so you can also know their moon sign, or if they're born a day or two on the cusp with another sign

but once you get good with noticing personality patterns then study their moon sign

it's like this, your sun sign is your main pilot, and your moon sign is your co-pilot

that's why let's say for example a Leo with a Taurus moon might be a bit more lowkey than a Leo with a Sagittarius moon

also you don't have to feel embarrassed, most people believe in astrology because they noticed patterns with certain signs too

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually ordered a chart.

Funny reading this with what they wrote.