Astrology, numerology and these psuedosciences are guilty pleasure....

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Anything that is pseudo science holds society back because it highlights people’s lack of critical thinking skills.
If it just highlights it, then that lack of critical thinking skills is a fact that is independent from pseudo sciences.

I don't see how practices that are so scarcely used by the general population could hold back society in any way. Tbh, I don't think they would hold it back even if a much larger segment of people was indulging in them. From the very little I know about them, those practices serve a function of personal guidance.

Just my opinion

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Astrology, Numerology, etc... are used today with divination purposes. I believe that the study of these can only help unless you give it more power of determination than you do yourself.

For millions of years people have connected symbolism, the knowledge of energy forms, divination, math & science to each other to get whatever system they are looking for or resonates with them.

Don't feel embarrased about ur interest. It will always be some jackass who still drinks cow milk who'll look down or whatever anyone believes.
You also can get scammed by "reputable" sources. It's more about you using the strength of your own intuition and decernment that will lead u to answers.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, it's best to leave that alone because you're opening the gateway to the demonic

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
“Everything I wasn’t taught in school or super mainstream news media is pseudoscience” is what I’m getting from this thread.
Pseudoscience is mainstream, breh. Essential oils, horoscopes, psychics, the entire "alternative medicine" industry, homeopathy, vaccine denialism, racism, etc.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That im embarrassed to have that wont go away.

For the past 20 years, ive been flirting and taping my feet into the astrology, numerology and that supernatural shyt. Thought i would grow out of my curosity after a certain time in high school but it stuck.

The thing is im looking for answers that i need and am looking to the questions i have about myself, those around me and life in these pseudosciences because ive seen other people who study them to make sense out of that shyt to apply to life to get answers. That shyt fascinates me. Like i want a tarot card reading or want to get deeper but cautiously because i know how folks scam people all the time with this shyt.
ok drop the craziest stuff lets test your kung fu

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
There is some 'truth' and insight in both of those art forms. Anything that can get you asking questions and tracking the events in your life a little more creatively will benefit you and stimulate your 'higher' faculties.

BUT.....

There are a lot of people who are REAL into astrology/numerology as a surface level means to engage spirituality, they don't do the work, the real shyt. Any time you're getting into too many details (hence the devil being in the details) you're probably over-intellectualizing something very simple. A lot of 'astrology hoes' got all the details about who to date, why and when based on signs but don't even know how to go within, connect with their guidance, they gotta plead for it externally.

A lot of people get STUCK there. Tarot, astrology and things of that nature are to help your ability to decode symbols, understand archetypes and help see the big picture...and a lot of time people just end up disempowering themselves, no different than any other religion.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Like i want a tarot card reading or want to get deeper but cautiously because i know how folks scam people all the time with this shyt.

How you been into spooky shyt for 20 years and never got a reading somewhere? lol

I would say get one if/when you can but really grab you a deck, one that appeals to you
13 Tarot and Oracle Decks Created For and By Black People

And just play around with them. Look at them, touch them, study them. They'll probably come with instructions and give you ideas for how to do a basic reading for yourself...do that. Nobody REALLY has the answers you need but you. Even if someone else points you to them, they're only getting the information from the part of you that already knows.

Contemplating the artwork, getting to know the archetypes and symbols...that's going to change how you see the world. What that means, how 'real' that is for you is your experiment.

Last edited:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Can you please explain more in depth?
All signs fall into four elements: earth (fem), fire (masc), water (fem), air (masc). Everyone is born with a combination of these elements. Use the natural alchemy from your birth chart to get the life you want.

Everything in life is about vibration. Energy is vibration. Control your energy.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at least you admitting you know you on some bullshyt

that's progress for you :ehh:

Zandía

Pro
Daps
Learning about my birth chart gave me so much insight into my character. Even my name contributed to my character. It’s so freaky how accurate it is

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just use it because i know chicks believe in astrology heavy. You get the drop on em and ask em their sign first and whatever they let you know (they always honest about it) you just tell em you the compatible sign. Never fails