Astrology, numerology and these psuedosciences are guilty pleasure....

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
most Jim Carrey flicks are all occult initiation just saying :

movieposter_en.jpg

71G7AybM3qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

MV5BMDIzODcyY2EtMmY2MC00ZWVlLTgwMzAtMjQwOWUyNmJjNTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg

the list goes on, it actually broke him. but you think i am just jiving here i am serious its all occult ritual initiations.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
most Jim Carrey flicks are all occult initiation just saying :

movieposter_en.jpg

71G7AybM3qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

MV5BMDIzODcyY2EtMmY2MC00ZWVlLTgwMzAtMjQwOWUyNmJjNTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg

the list goes on, it actually broke him. but you think i am just jiving here i am serious its all occult ritual initiations.
Damn and you know I’ll just have fun and add on to what you’re saying. I’ve heard that 666 isn’t the only number to rep satan, apperently 616 is too. And on that Truman show poster I notice the 1 and 9,9

Hmmmm lol

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Damn and you know I’ll just have fun and add on to what you’re saying. I’ve heard that 666 isn’t the only number to rep satan, apperently 616 is too. And on that Truman show poster I notice the 1 and 9,9

Hmmmm lol

Truman Show predicted everything we are seeing now.

but 666 is the birth numbers of Nero the ruler, revelations in the bible was written in the time of Nero and Christian persecution.

but the occult teaches us all of this, what else you got lol?

because "being John Malkovich" is another big occult film just like "a clockwork orange"

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Truman Show predicted everything we are seeing now.

but 666 is the birth numbers of Nero the ruler, revelations in the bible was written in the time of Nero and Christian persecution.

but the occult teaches us all of this, what else you got lol?

because "being John Malkovich" is another big occult film just like "a clockwork orange"
I’m watching the mist right now and it’s funny how I’m the wiki the producers were like “we wanted to present the creatures as animals, not demons”

Yet when these things die they burn, came out of a portal, and they emphasize the aspect of them being supernatural anyway

It’s pretty interesting how open all of this info is now with the tech we’ve developed as well, makes me think when you die is when you really wake up

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I’m watching the mist right now and it’s funny how I’m the wiki the producers were like “we wanted to present the creatures as animals, not demons”

Yet when these things die they burn, came out of a portal, and they emphasize the aspect of them being supernatural anyway

It’s pretty interesting how open all of this info is now with the tech we’ve developed as well, makes me think when you die is when you really wake up

always check who writes the joints you watch, normally the writer will write about similar themes.

i cant spice it i believe in the occult like i believe in rain, its real. so the in-doctrines of new recruits and many went awol.

hollywood has always been a propaganda tool even the nazi's won an oscar, so these occult new gen are putting their rituals out there.

same person who wrote The Truman Show (Andrew Niccol) also wrote wild shyt :

Anon, The Host, In Time, Simone, and Gattaca to name a few all dealing with a dystopia surreality in the future. that is eerily present now.

its not just alistair crawley manuals but its subliminal messaging and of course the recruits can see the initiation being taught through entertainment. ie films,music and etc.

:wow:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
All of what you're talking about stems back to Sumeria. After the flood. That's where all of these mythologies and occultism come from. The Shinar region.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The fact that black mirror practices (ie scrying the future/alternate realities/planes of existence/across space and time) were once highly guarded occult secrets and now every single house has one hanging on the wall or in their paw is interesting, yes? What is it doing?

Describing the future/alternate realities/planes of existence/across space and time. Ain't ish changed, cept the number after the dot on the stage of the Game...

Its about processed vs the process aka Slaves vs Warriors. Which side are you on? One is fixed, static, more solid than liquid. No need to learn any more as they know everything.

The other is eternal, ever flowing and just visiting the human experience and thus constantly seeking the deeper meaning...

Krs2

Pro
Daps
There's a cat on YouTube that supposedly uses numerology to predict sport results is that possible??

Also can u use tarot cards to predict sport events? I would buy a deck just for that

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
There's a cat on YouTube that supposedly uses numerology to predict sport results is that possible??

Also can u use tarot cards to predict sport events? I would buy a deck just for that
Numerology and gematria can possibly predict fixed sporting events, yes. Something like your kids soccer game, no.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Numerology and gematria can possibly predict fixed sporting events, yes. Something like your kids soccer game, no.
Interesting

I do believe there's a lot of fixing in sports but i don't think it's all the time(like some games it really looks like they're playing for real)

So do you know how to use gematria or is too hard?

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Still on the occult/sports topic i heard a few months ago on YouTube a guy saying this is the yellow and blue era (Ukraine flag colors) so the teams with them colors will be pushed to win

That's why the warriors won and he predicts Brazil will win the soccer world cup

Thoughts?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Interesting

I do believe there's a lot of fixing in sports but i don't think it's all the time(like some games it really looks like they're playing for real)

So do you know how to use gematria or is too hard?
I use it on a basic level of understanding, to somebody adept they would call it synchromysticism .
The results could be considered coincidence..