Astrobot (September 6th, 2024) (PS5) (94 Metacritic)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Days Gone was one of the best games of last gen. Those Zombie Hordes, friend.:banderas:
I genuinely enjoyed the game jokes aside

It was nothing more than just “good” while not doing a single thing that was great outside of the hordes, but it’s a solid 7.5/10

A current gen sequel with tighter writing and combat would honestly have the potential to be great

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I genuinely enjoyed the game jokes aside

It was nothing more than just “good” while not doing a single thing that was great outside of the hordes, it’s a solid 7.5/10

A current gen sequel with tighter writing and combat would honestly have the potential to be great
Game was immersive from jump to me plus it had good to great shooting, cover and stealth mechanics. But you’re right about what they could’ve improved on in current gen, friend.

Damn you Bend/Sony. :mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was immersive from jump to me plus it had good to great shooting, cover and stealth mechanics. But you’re right about what they could’ve improved on in current gen, friend.

Damn you Bend/Sony. :mjcry:
I think the stealth and shooting was kinda basic, those are the things I think would need to be vastly improved when I say tighter gameplay

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed this :banderas:

If I was a kid playing this :sadcam: I'd have lost my mind, it's so polished and smooth

The variety of colors throughout looked amazing on the OLED

Still have to find all the bots, puzzle pieces and get these lost levels

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad sony finally decided to give us Gravity Rush 3

IMG-4184

Now you got me thinking. I need to go back play Gravity Rush on the PS Portal

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Game is gorgeous and a blast to play.
Scouring the levels for each robot is actually fun and intuitive.
The use of the dual sense features is top notch and shows how underutilized it's been throughout this entire generation.
It'd crazy how no other game really uses Dual Sense that much, Astro's Playroom had me really hyped to see how other games would use the Dual Sense's capabilities, but nothing has came close since.