Astrobot (September 6th, 2024) (PS5) (94 Metacritic)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IMG-4182

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man, you crazy. I feel like this game is a truly next gen game that deserves to pay $60 more than other games
Early in the game, but it's crazy how some of my friends are like wait for a sale for this game. However, they're buying mario games day one and this is just as good and arguably better than some of the recent mario games. I truly think brand matters, and hopefully Astro bot brand grows from here

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Early in the game, but it's crazy how some of my friends are like wait for a sale for this game. However, they're buying mario games day one and this is just as good and arguably better than some of the recent mario games. I truly think brand matters, and hopefully Astro bot brand grows from here

Thats all it is psychology. Each brand trains their audience to buy and spend on a certain type of game, sony has to recondition its modern day audience. I think astro will do alright though.

I’m hoping by the next game it has enough hype behind it to do similar sales as the other first party studios