Astral Chain >>>>>>>> Sekiro

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I loved the combat but found the non-combat bits to be a bit slow and text-heavy. Sekiro cuts all of the fat and is straight killer the whole way through. AC still a great game though

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This ninja said OG Xbox Ninja Gaiden. Those are big words. I have played a lot of action games over the years and no action game is beating OG Ninja Gaiden + Hurricane Pack 1.

When they added the Intercept move, they accidentally PERFECTED the camera. Do y'all know how fukking hard it is to perfect the camera in an action game? These ninjas did it.

Then they REMOVED intercept for Ninja Gaiden Black and all its sequels. It never returned. And I haven't seen a similar mechanic since. If there is, tell me. I'll cop that shyt right now.

What intercept did, it was a counter, however unlike most counters.....it recentered The fukking Camera Behind You!!!!!!! The importance of this is understated. The most common complaint about action games is enemies hitting you off screen and you can't see shyt so your spatial awareness is affected.

With Intercept, that problem was solved.

Then they took it away like a bunch of dumb asses and Ninja Gaiden has been on a downward spiral ever since. Ryu's Flying Swallow and Intercept move were the best two moves I've ever used in an action game.

I loved the flying swallow. There was a Wolverine game that straight up copied it and it made that Wolverine game so much better than it should've been.

If the game doesn't have abilities that recenter the camera or home you in on enemies like the above two abilities mentioned then don't slander Ninja Gaiden's name.
Astral chains camera is the only negative.

Sometimes the fight get too intense and you can lose track of what’s going on occasionally

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I gave my son the twitch like it's a baby console

I guess there really are some gems here