I Miss "Only on Xbox"

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
she-belong-to-da-streets-future.gif
:yeshrug: Xbox belongs to the streets now bruh. I saw her selling ass on Sony avenue. Time to let her go…
:sas2:I’ve seen Aloy in the Mushroom Kingdom too Sony bruhs

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I believe you, but I swear this is the first I've heard of this. That's incredible. :dead:

That commercial is a constant in my memory. I knew exactly what he was talking about and how it sounded without even watching the video:russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Just sad. Even now they got some stuff I like

Like the interconnectivity with PC and android. Just wish we could share our whole library

Gamepass is cool, but I can't take advantage of it now as an adult. I would've loved something like it growing up. Now all having all them games is more of an inconvenience. My backlog never being finished. I've come to terms with that :mjlol:

But it feels like the overall soul is gone. In a sad twist of fate, xbox has ironically become what Bill gates invisioned it to be when it was first pitched to him :francis:

Too watered down and corporate. The forward thinking gamer-centered spirit is a thing of the past. Now it seems like they don't even value the games anymore. Everything is about impressing the suits with numbers

Which I get it, but it just sucks the fun out. Like they just wanna be another entertainment box in the living room instead of a good console

Must be how jay z stans felt when he started wearing them button ups and jeans :scusthov:
lol gamepass is dope for getting the quality older games like gears 5 and Forza but all the newer titles for xbox are trash

I got the series S after I sold my ps4 and I legit thinking the ps4 is the better console now. Only games i play lately are made in 2013-2019. :mjlol: