Assimilation or Autonomy?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is the first question you should ask any Black person before speaking to them on Black-centered matters?

True or False? Personally, I say yes. It'd be an easy way to spot the bullshytters from the real.

This needs to be the new phrase for those of us trying to build.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Didn't see survival on the list. Listen to spoiled idiots who are either well off or to stupid to understand that sometimes responsibility for your family comes before your skin color brehs. Awaits the usual self absorbed "Im a real black man" response from the suburbia American gang

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Didn't see survival on the list. Listen to spoiled idiots who are either well off or to stupid to understand that sometimes responsibility for your family comes before your skin color brehs. Awaits the usual self absorbed "Im a real black man" response from the suburbia American gang

be in a thread about collective blackness talking about how much you don't prioritize collective blackness like anyone cares of the opinion of some bummy broke negropean

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Survival falls under both assimilation and autonomy. A person interested in long term survival would fall more into the autonomy corner a person interested in their immediate survival such as the case of the Black person who has a family dependant on them, they'll probably be more interested in assimilation.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
be in a thread about collective blackness talking about how much you don't prioritize collective blackness like anyone cares of the opinion of some bummy broke negropean

Right, if your not under the rule of the law of monkey see monkey do. Your not black and obviously a c00n. Got you. Just wanted to expose more of your stupid bullshyt, every time you post its some dumb shyt. Usually derived from some late night Youtube binge of you listening to opportunist who want nothing more then your dollar for speaking on exaggerated idealism's that you take to heart because your a defeated idiot who has no other real opportunity in life.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Right, if your not under the rule of the law of monkey see monkey do. Your not black and obviously a c00n. Got you. Just wanted to expose more of your stupid bullshyt, every time you post its some dumb shyt. Usually derived from some late night Youtube binge of you listening to opportunist who want nothing more then your dollar for speaking on exaggerated idealism's that you take to heart because your a defeated idiot who has no other real opportunity in life.

you literally are quite possibly the dumbest person on this site and miss the mark with pretty much every post you make :pachaha:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Survival falls under both assimilation and autonomy. A person interested in long term survival would fall more into the autonomy corner a person interested in their immediate survival such as the case of the Black person who has a family dependant on them, they'll probably be more interested in assimilation.

Its all the same shyt. Long term survival has nothing to do with autonomy. In America that has more to do with pride and ego in regards to those who constantly speak to the necessity of it. When it all comes down to it. No matter which path you travel. MONEY is the key to survival. You can obtain doing both. But this man is always preaching this separatist bullshyt, but you notice he still on this board. Aint loaded up a AK or took these racist to war yet. But he is always holding him self up to be some King Kong nikka who is better then every other black man. He is full of shyt. Either shyt or get off the pot. If you want to open your business then do that and shut the fukk up about it. It don't make you a better black man or a freer man. It simply makes you a risk taker. It shouldn't make you special because you are black.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You really have to be a weirdo to assume and map out the life of a random font with an avatar. You don't know shyt about me or my life, hoe ass nikka. In every thread, clit out, sounding like scooby doo.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Nah, "NoChill Jones" told me if we keep pushing 1000 more years then White people will suddenly be tolerant of us collectively :troll:

Don't put words in my mouth breh. But since you bout it so much. Then take em to war. Get your Nat Turner on. Or you could just spend another 3 years online being a Coli Revolutionist :mjlol: