Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
elaborate if you may...still on the fence about buying this...granted it won’t be anytime soon since cyberpunk looks like it’s actually gonna drop “on time” next month

I’m coming from Ghosts of Tsushima where you have to use different stances on different enemies and good timing and moving around is a must.

This sorry ass game is based around mashing 2 buttons (R1/RB & R2/RT) and I’m bored as fukk with it already.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m coming from Ghosts of Tsushima where you have to use different stances on different enemies and good timing and moving around is a must.

This sorry ass game is based around mashing 2 buttons (R1/RB & R2/RT) and I’m bored as fukk with it already.

ya that’s what I was afraid of coming from GOT being the last combat game that I played...although I heard the combat becomes more complex as you level up...how much so in comparison to GOT idk tho

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
ya that’s what I was afraid of coming from GOT being the last combat game that I played...although I heard the combat becomes more complex as you level up...how much so in comparison to GOT idk tho

GOT combat is better as the player, but I actually like AC's AI more. The mini-boss and boss characters are pretty hard, and if you don't have parry down its a wrap. GOT is only really hard against the Ronin and in the multiplayer. They also don't yell 'DOSHO!" every two seconds.

There's more pattern recognition in AC as opposed to GOT which is basically "pick the right stance, then slap away".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Glad i cancelled my pre-order. New console hype had me on a spending spree high and I almost bought Ubisoft mid

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Elaborate?

never played witcher but I like the show and I've considered copping the game

They been chasing the Witcher 3 design elements in their games since Origins I believe.

Instead of fixing what wasn't working with AC they decided to combine what CDPR does into what they do and we get to where we are today.

Romell

Superstar
Daps

I'm playing on Beserker mode and while button mashing works on the run of the mill soldiers, it def won't cut it for bosses. I've fought Erik Loyalskull and Goneril at this point and they both have different attack patterns which took me over 5 attempts to get down before beating them. If anything, that's my gripe is that those fights might be few and far between but I only just got to Norway over the weekend.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It looks like The Witcher 3 continues to be the worse thing to ever happen to Assassins Creed.

i havent played this one, but after oddysey most folks who played witcher 3 were like:comeon: so blatant